The Traveler's Tavern

(ty for coming all:D finally sum more people to rp with lol)*sits there with my eyes closed and a look of concentration on my face, the amount of people near me making it hard to send my magic searching the nearby areas for any danger, after a minute i open my eyes*wispers:there close...

(I liek how Aniasta readsRomeo and Juliet >w< so so awesome)

Lochy shot a glance at Aniasta. He let out a low growl and quickly poked her. Lochhrose shot out his tongue in a childish manner.

*silently gets up and walks twards the door*mutters: over 100, and im only one, this is so screwed up.....at least this place might remain safe from them if i fail

"If anything Durk should go"Aniasta said poking Lochrose smirking at him a bit as she rubbed her eyes.

( xD oh that's how I read it... the right way ahahaahah *nope I'm still lame* ''OTL)

*turns around* the order of maglir is following me...i counted over twenty necromancers two liches and hundreds of warriors , im going to stop them from finding this tavern and ruining it even if it means taking them on alone....but i only know one way to do it, and that i swore to never do..........*my skin turns a silver color but its brighter and more powerful* i will cross into my form of the legendary weapons of the dark elves* a sword that is pure black with blue running up the edges appears in my hand* the order will pay for the deaths theyve caused....but even i cant kill an army of necromancers....wich is wat i feel will come in the near future

*i walk out of the door*from outside:trasio regana!*lightning flills the sky and the sound of hundreds of lighting bolts come from just outside, sounds of fighting lead away from the tavern*

"What's with you and men?" Lochrose said, hinting a very small annoyance, he poked her back in the stomach, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

Aniasta jolted and laughed when he poked her stomach,"hm? I watched my mother die being raped when I was young.... And my little sister being murdered.... the man who did this forced me to taste the blood on his blade......."Aniasta said looking away,"I don't like men...."she mumbled then smiled as she poked him again.

*the fighting continues outside, something hits a window outside the tavern but the window holds*(ermm...i feel alone... xD )

"You like me don't you?" Lochrose said. Not in the lovey-dovey way, but as a friend. He heard the commotion outside, and grabbed two knives out of his belt and ran outside. Before leaving the door, he turned to Aniasta,"Think about it, kay?" Lochrose grinned as he gave her another poke and joined Rune in the battle.

(U not alone any moar ^^)

"O-oi!"Aniasta yelled after him blushing,"that's right... I never got angry with him...."she mumbled then peaked outside and saw the guys fighting an arrow was shot at Lochrose and Aniasta jolted she quickly ran over and pinned his down then hissed at the guy who did it and took out her iron claws she threw them at the far away guy and it scratched his eyes out the blood gushing out as she took the second shot and slashed his head and his head fell off. Aniasta looked at Lochrose,"any experiance in a fight?"she asked .

"A-alittle..." Loch said, surprised at Aniasta's quick instincts. He got up and gave a silent thank-you to her. He now knew she was underestimated. This girl was tougher than most people took her for. Lochrose thew teo other knives at a necromancer, but they were shot back at him. Dodging his own knives with great grace, he shot another pair and they sank into the necromancer's arms. Then he wodered. Why were so many people attacking Rune? He looked over to him. Then Lochrose remembered the story that Rune had told.

*my true silver form has black metal spreading across it and every second i fight i become fastet, arrows bounce off without effect and swords break on my skin, the only damage i really show is when im hit with powerful spells by a necromancer. i jump up really high and crash down with so much force anyone within 10 feet of me is knocked down .* lemira seno!* i point my hand at a line of soldiers, hundreds of bolts of lightning rip through there lines and then a necromancer hits me with a red bolt of lightning*NOW IM TICKED!*rips him offf the ground and throws him into the sky, theres a flash , a dragons roar and hes gone*

*all the fighting stops as me and all of the enemy look up twards the sky*lich:where did he go!?! what was that!? *suddenly a dragon made of true silver lands at my side*

me: oh hello salinor......

Aniasta blinked,"boys and there toys"she mumbled after taking out as many men as she could in the time she had. Aniasta looked around smiling at the dead pile of men laying at her feat,"maybe in your next lives you'll think twice before messing with a foxy lady"she said smirking then looked up at Rune,"Dragon....."she thought then smiled widely as her imagination began running wild.

the%2Bhorn%2Bof%2Bmoran.jpg
(runes human form, the arm bracelets have a good use for him cause there great at hiding things xD )

salinor:i figured even you cannot keep fighting forever with only two others, so, i will assist you in this battle*salinor breaths fire on a line of warriors, disitigrateing them and starting the fight again*

Aniasta jolted the fire touching her tail,"youch!"she yelled and patted out her tail then twiched,"stupid toy!"she muttered assuming her natural form. Aniasta turned into a six tailed fox with a scar over her eye and paws then a piercing on her ear she was 7 feet tail. Aniasta was down in pouncing position and her tails threw rocks at the guys cool frost air came out of her mouth that was as cold as a tundra she blew it around and frozze the men then her tails would throw a rock at them.

Durk sighed, noticing the question that was asked to him and how it was then carried away. He sat patiently as he waited for an opportunity to speak.

Aniasta glanced at Rune,"why is he changing colors?"she wondered then jolted without her paying attention a man came at her she twirled and dodged the sword then pounced on him ripping him apart with her teeth the blood across her face and she growled attacking without pitty or restrain she glared around and saw someone coming behind Rune she quickly pounced on him and tore the man apart growling around then pounced again on someone else throwing rocks with her tail as she tore apart another man by the time it was over she was drenched in blood and her eyes were wide with the thrill of blood pulsing through her as the adrenalin in her body wanted her to fight more. Aniasta slowly came to her sences and looked around,"wow"she managed.

Lochrose decided he wanted in on the fun. He transformed into an enormous black wolf with two white streaks running down its back, matching the streaks on his hair. It wore the kife-belt as a collar and chains wrapped around its body. He joined up with Aniasta and smirked a wolfish grin," Looking good, foxy lady," he teased. Lochrose knew Aniasta hated when guys tried to hit on her, so he gave a little mock to her.

*time slows down,a wave of energy forms around me and i slam the ground, a blinding light flashes and i am standing there , encased in an avatar of pure fate energy with a twenty foot greatsword in my hands*god of fates voice: YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE WRONG PATH AND RISK THE FATE OF ALL, YOU CANNOT CONTINUE LIVING*he slashes his greatsword in a circle killing everything around him in a hundred yard area(the blade passes through aniasta and lachrose without harming them)*god of fates voice:YOUR FATE IS SEALED, RECONING HAS BEEN DEALT*the avatar dissapears and i fall to the ground in my human form unconcious*

Aniasta glared at Lochrose and pinned him to the floor,"you best believe I am"she said smirking then jolted looking around she looked at herself in the pool of blood and jolted,"ew! I'm drenched in humans blood!"she yelled then looked at Rune,"hey you okay"she said although kept a good distance still not going near,"you have a room right let's go in that one I'm drench in blood and he's unconscious and I do not feel like touching anything right now"she said to Lochrose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back