The Traveler's Tavern

*rune comes back an hour later lugging a huge mountanous bag of gold coins like a small suitcase*rune: heyy, apparently they where between two mountains...stupid move for evil to be in a place where a loud noise coyld cause a avalanche and theyd be trapped...easiest fight of mt life, anyone want some gold coins? I litteraltly doubt ill be able to spend this...127,319,917 gold coins! Dayum! It weighs soo much*he sets it down and its wiefht shakes the ground as it unfolds revealing the gold coins, he puta a spwll on it that stops anyone but those he trusts take from it and curls up on a couch to take a nap*

Akihiko came out of the kitchen and smiled at Rune,"mmmmm my sweet... you shouldn't sleep here"she mumbled and sat by him kissing his cheek and a blanket over him. One of the guys who had been drunk grabbed Akihiko by the waist and kissed her cheek,"I've always been into you Princess"he said. Akihiko glared,"dont touch me"she muttered. The guy laughed,"don't worry your man won't see he'll be out for a while"he said. Akihiko jolted as he pressed against her and kissed her. Akihiko glared but jolted as he pushed his hand against her stomach. Her body trembled.

*rune hears this and wakes up, je pins the man to the wall with magic*rune: so, you think its roght to try and cheat...well i guess its only fair that you know how it feels*he raises his left hand*auntan salar, minar preana, dimel sumpe!*power floods through the room*rune says in a stern voice: now you have the seal of your own doing, forever anyone you meet and fall in love with will do the same to you as you tried to make others.

Akihiko sat down watching Rune sadly,"I'm sorry I shouldv'e tried harder...."she said then touched her stomach,"but I was scared... because my body isn't just mine anymore"she said softly.

*rune hugged her lightly and smiled wispering in her ear* rune: i dont blame you, i know it must be hard...and its not your faily what others choose to do

Rune:well i just so happen to have some*he wispers into his bag and a large caramel candy bar comes out of it and he hands it to her*rune: why did i have caramel....

Akihiko smiled eatting the candy bar,"I never really liked caramel but somehow I really want it"she said then looked at Rune and smiled then jolted,"it's sticking the the wrapper aw...."she said pouting as she pulled the wrapping off then continued eatting happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back