The Traveler's Tavern

Aniasta smiled and kissed Lochy's cheek,"your so brave"she said and held his hand,"and cool"she said.Sue looked down,"w-what do you mean?"she asked. Haru blinked not really interested.

"Sue, tell me what you think," Hatsuki said," About your current situation," Suki glanced at Haru, annoyed at thus boy's behavior.

Lochy smiled at kissed her back. He grasped her hand and tried to act calm. Down inside, he was screaming.

Aniasta smiled as the ride started and it slowly began going up,"you okay?"she asked. But then they went down and she screamed happily for the fun of it.

Sue nodded,"I'm sad because I love my sister a lot but only one of us can have you but if one of us fail the test we have to leave"she said softly. Haru slowly began to back away not feeling the need to listen to the conversation he already knew about.

"Y-yeah..." Lochy stuttered. When they went down, he shrieked a high scream, his heart quickening frantically.

Hatsuki's blood suddenly boiled. This boy... he really rolls his dice. Hatsuki walked over to Haru and slapped him," FINE THEN! SOMEONE AS YOU DOES NOT DESERVE A GIRL!" Hatsuki hissed and he flamed. His slap left a burn mark on Haru's cheek, and his voice rumbled a silent snarl.

(hm it seems ive come at an odd point in the story please inform me if i may have the pleasure of joining later perhaps when things have calmed down~)

Aniasta laughed hugging Lochy's arm it was all funny to her. The ride slowly pulled in after a few loops and spins and sharp turns. Aniasta got off a bit dizzy as she giggled,"that was fun"she managed.

Sue covered her mouth with her hands as she looked at Hatsuki,"Suki I-it's fine don't hurt anybody you'll get in trouble!"she said and covered her hands in the metallic webs and touched Suki so she wouldn't get burned. When Sue spun her webs Haru looked at her in disgust,"damn ugly spider demon"he muttered. Sue heard and frown wanting to cry again. Mary ran over to Sue and held onto Suki,"oi don't just go slapping kids."she said. Sue smiled at Mary an she smiled back.(Sure when things cool down or now :D I don't think it would be a problem)

Suki lashed his tail angrily, leaving a bright shimmer in the air. He gave Haru a final snarl and sighed. He looked at the twins and his fire died down quickly," I'm sorry, girls, a butler should keep his emotions deep," Suki sighed again," Let's leave this rat to bathe in his own egi," Hatsuki spat out like poison.

"Ye-yeah..." Lochy rasped, his head spinning wildly from the twists and twirls. "Umph..." He mumbled, blinking a few times.

Aniasta hugged his arm to keep balance,"what next?"she asked and saw tea cups,"that one that one!"she said excitedly.

The twins smiled hugging Suki's arms,"it's okay Suki"Mary said,"it shows that you love and care for us"Sue said smiling."we love you Suki! Your our best friend!"the twins said in unison.

Lochy sighed, but happily, and said," Okay," he was secretly glad it wasn't an extreme ride. The rollercoaster nearly took off ten years off his life.

Hatsuki smiled and hugged them gently. The younger generation today had taken its toll. Either they were your best friends or your worst enemines, either way, life seemed so simple.

Aniasta smiled and ran over to the tea cups and got on she smiled waiting for the ride to start,"I love love love this ride!"she said as her tail swayed quickly.

The twins blushed they had never gotten a genuine hug from a guy before and they turned a bright red,"S-Suki"Sue said softly as Mary just stayed still speechless.

Lochrose laughed and saw that the ride was starting. He led Ani over to the teacups with a devious smile on his face. As they sat down, Lochy grabbed the spin-handle and snickered.

Suki looked down," What? Ever had a hug before?"

"Not genuinely from a guy"The twins said in unison. Sue then turned a bright red looking at Suki,"he's gay Sue hop off"Mary said.

Aniasta smirked grabbing the handle too. Aniasta then smirked widely as the ride started and began spinning it as fast as she could laughing.

Hatsuki groaned," I've said before, I'm not gay. I'm just not interested in love," Suki swayed his tail, trying to get the point through.

Lochy laughed and spun the handle with great force. He felt the world spin around him, and the only person her could see that was not spinning was Aniasta. He laughed again and it felt like the moment lasted forever.

Aniasta laughed and leaned on Lochy nit wanting to fall off she then looked at Lochy as she laughed and kissed his cheek,"I love you Lochy"she said through her giggles.

The twins smiled. Mary nodded,"I know but it's funny to say your gay!"she said."b-but I'd rather you be straight....."Sue said softly bushing then held Suki's hand."She loves her Suki!"Mary teased.

Lochrose leaned close to her," Love you too, Aniasta," he said laughing and spinning.

Hatsuki smiled and ruffled Mary's hair," Oh c'mon, Mary, stoo teasing your sister," he laughed, thinking she was joking

"Hey Suki! Your ganna break Sue's heart"Mary said pouting. Sue blushed and hugged his arm,"do you like us Suki"she asked.

Aniasta smiled as the ride slowly stopped. She looked at him and blushed,"I...... I didn't know....."she mumbled hugging his arm she didn't realize that he was stronger then he looked and she smiled to herself.

Hatsuki smiled," Yeah, I love you guys very much!" Suki said, still not really getting it. Like earlier, he doesn't mess with love, so he doesn't get most things that deal with emotions.

"You don't know about what?" Lochy said, confused. He noticed her hug his arm and he blushed a bit.

"Y-your actually very strong"Aniasta said hugging him closer and kissed his cheek and squeezed his arm closer to her chest.

The twins gasped and hugged Suki each kissing his cheek with every kiss they got closer to his lips till they reached the corner then let go giggling,"we love Suki so much!"she said happily.

Lochy looked away, his face very red," Y-yeah... I guess i'm kinda strong... I just don't like hurting anyone," Lochy sighed and thought to himself 'urgh I must sound so pathetic...'

With very kiss, Suki's face got even redder with blush. He looked away, freakishly embaressed, and quickly wiped the tint from his face. "Love you, too, girls," he said.

Sue and Mary then smiled each grabbing his hand,"Suki will you stay with us forever?"they asked in unison.

Aniasta nodded,"I'm glad..... It's cute"she said then got up after a few more rides she saw the all time favorite the test of strength she saw a cute teddybear,"erm...... Lochy do you think you could try that?"she offered pointing at the game.

Lochy looked over to the game," The Test of Strength? Er...i guess so..." He said, and gave the man running the booth a game ticket. Lochy took the hammer and sighed deeply. He swung the hammer and it slammed into the plate. The little icon went up all the way, flashing and ringing a loud ding sound. He gasped, surprised it went up so high. The man yawned and said a congrats. A series of stuffed animals hung overhead and asked which one they wanted.

Suki's ear twitched, confused," Hm? What do you mean?" He tilted his head," My, i've been alive for over a thousand years, I don't know how long forever would be.

The twins pouted,"to never leave our side"Mary said."for any other woman!"Sue said tearing up a bit.

Aniasta pointed at the one she liked at smiled at Lochy hugging her new teddy bear and leaning on him happily,"thank you Lochy"she said softly and closed her eyes leaning on his closely.

Hatsuki gave a warm smile," Sure...i promise," he smiled

Lochy closed his eyes and kissed her back softly, leaving a smile in his cheeks (lolwut?)

(It was supposed to be "leaned towards him calmly")

Aniasta smiled and kissed his cheek,"your so cool"she said blushing deeply,"lets go on the Ferris wheel now!"she said excitedly.

The twins smiled and kissed Suki at the same time making it a three way kiss between each other and Suki. They moved away happily,"we're so happy with you"Sue said.

Suki had a faint smile," me too," Suki still didn't really get it yet, but he felt happy.

Lochy jumped up. He loved the ferris wheel," Yeah!" He grabbed Ani's hand and ked her to the giant wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back