The Traveler's Tavern

i-i try to keep it a secret but im the new god of hell.....my father was planet sayins god of hell....and now im this planets one as the old one is dead....

"ah I almost tried to lure u!"Akihiko said falling off the bed,"ouch ouch ouch"she said rubbing her head then looked at him blushing,"I'm sorry I'm sorry!"she said and bowed deeply,"and I lured ur friend! I'm so sorry!"she said thinking she would get in trouble then blinked,"wait but the rumors around hell say that the god there is hideous and a womanizer! I haven't been there for ages because of that"she said then reached out to pull him to sit down by her so she could hear more. Akihiko quickly stopped herself,"sorry I'm a little touchy feely"she said and just kept her hands to herself.

rune:Im not like the past god...hades was a creul and hidious person for sure but he became dark and evil.........i had to put an end to his reign of terror, i dont cane if you almost tried to lure me or bane....i take it as a compliment*he chuckles*and im sure bane would too. the underworld is a place of evil some say, but it is the underworld where beauty and jewls where created...*a gold necklace with a emerald set in it appears in my head*

"ah that's true it is my home after all.... I love it so much.... It took me a while to get used to this part of the world.... Where the humans live.... The sun still hurts my eyes at times...."Akihiko said then pulled Rune to sit by her and she leaned on him,"why haven't you shown your face to the other Regins of hell... I mean I'm from the south gate and all I've heard are rumors"she explained.

rune:the south gate is far from the palace but ive heard much from it.....they still talk of the old god.....the order of hells best member came from there...lokang, me and him fought many battles together

Akihiko nodded,"well we arm the last to hear of any news"She said then looked at Rune and kissed his cheek,"this shouldn't be much for a man like you"she said softly then hugged him smirking slightly.

Akihiko smiled,"don't do that"she whispered then kissed him pinning him slightly as she used her weight to push him down a bit.

Akihiko smiled,"why thank you"she said and kissed him again,"I'm a bit tired"she said as she put her head on his chest,"ah a mans chest feels so wonderful and warm especially when he's muscular"she said softly closing her eyes then she looked up at Rune,"I just realized something...."she said softly.

"that I didn't use a trick on you..... I didn't let out any pheromones on you or anything"Akihiko said softly as she brushed her hand on his chest.

Akihiko smiled kissing back he kissed his cheek and left a trail and kissed to his neck,"thank you...."she said softly then got up,"for the king of hell your pritty pure"she said softly.

*runes face darkens* rune:Never call me the king of hell, that demon is more menevolent and cruel than anyone ive met, but thank you anyways*he laughs lightly as she gets near his neck because he is tickleish*

Akihiko smiled and kissed him again,"k"she said not really pained attention as she licked his neck,"ah my head"she said and moved away,"damned mother"she said glaring.

"my mother is trying to borrow my shadows"Akihiko said glaring then sighed,"it's fine though she does this but she usually hurts my shadows so it takes it's toll"she added then smiled at Rune,"let's continue"she said and kissed him.

Akihiko blushed deeply and touched her chest,"you.... I think I heard you wrong I'm sorry"she said then brushed her thumb over his lips,"did you just say you loved me"she asked then kissed him again.

rune:yes....i do, i never knew love before .....but now it is so easy to see how your intellegnce and personality have taken my heart*he smiles, his eyes have a glimmer of happiness*

Akihiko let out a snicker and rolled over pulling him ontop of her,"thank you..... I think.... You have stolen my heart"she said softly then kissed him roughly."shit-"Akihiko said looking up at the ceiling,"stop her"she mumbled and a few of the shadows on the room left making the room look a bit empty."c-continue"Akihiko said and then tongue kissed him.

*rune is surprised at the tounge kiss(remember he never has kissed anyone lol) but kisses her back*rune:ugh, damned wrist braceletts, um do you mind if i take them off? i look a bit wierd though...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back