• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Titanic

XxLuluxX

Thar Be Dragons

Approximately 100 years ago, one of the world’s greatest ships sank to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. It was on April 14, 1912, the RMS Titanic struck an iceberg in the northern Atlantic Ocean and sank quickly during the early morning of April 15, 1912.

"The ship even god himself couldn't sink, found its watery grave."

Now it's your turn. Experience what they did, find your way off or stay till the end. Power the engines or relax on the top deck with your champagne.

God Bless You All.

"Welcome aboard! This is the RMS Titanic.

This ship can accommodate 739 First Class passengers, 674 in Second Class and 1,026 in Third Class. Her crew numbered around 900 people! Isn't that a record?! Now be careful ladies and gents, make sure you know your rooms and drills! We'll be arriving in New York at record time!"

Empress_of_Ireland_Sets_Sail_for_Liverpool_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fae Magic]Interesting, what type of rp are you looking for with this?

[/QUOTE]
Well, I thought it died. It was (Or is?) going to be a historically accurate non-fiction, where upon you simply reenact the Titanic's beginning to end voyage. Then afterward, I suppose it becomes the life of the survivors.

[QUOTE="Fae Magic]Ah, oh well. I don't know enough about the titanic for it to be accurate. Sorry

[/QUOTE]
You don't have to know much. It's mostly in the overview tab. Simply keep an eye on the date, and remember what deck has the lifeboats. Apart from that it's really just intermingling with others and making friendships.

Not really my type if thing. I prefer action, romance, intrigue... more like the movie than real life. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back