• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Sacred Twelve - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

revalia

#π–Šπ–‹π–‹π–Šπ–‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

8d78cbba0126c8ab0ac69974c9486f2c.png

Hey Hey Hey! This is the OOC chat where we can all mingle and chit chat. Please feel free to converse however kindly refrain from any unnecessary drama. If anyone has any issue with another player or even roleplay related kindly address me or any other of my GMs ( Play On Words Play On Words & CtrlAltDelicious CtrlAltDelicious ) personally for the issue to hopefully be resolved. This applies if you have any ideas, do not hesitate to let us know.

By all means, have fun and get to know one another (even though most already do but hey!). As for a discord channel, I will not be doing one as I would like to only have this as and OOC chat for this roleplay.

Coded by Invidia

Last edited:

Okay guys. The majority of you have all their characters set. If you can kindly conclude them by the end of Wednesday 13th June in the evening my time. (Timezone being GMT +2)

Also if anyone wants to discuss any relationships with one another, feel free to do so here!
My characters are done and ready if you want to discuss.

Alright Alright, it looks like character selections and the position you requested for your characters (if you requested any) have also been approved and indicated below

Characters Chosen.

As for the actual IC thread, it's currently up and running if you wanna go ahead and write down a first post. As indicated I'll be looking for at least one to three posts a week! Have Fun and enjoy :3

The Sacred Twelve - A Percy Jackson Roleplay

P.S. Hephaestus' Hammer and Hermes' Caduceus now have magical abilities.

Even though like nobody has posted here, I’ll say it here anyways, I promise Kiss My Axe Kiss My Axe will post soon, hopefully tonight, he’s had like no days off, so he hasn’t been able to.
I'm aware love! I am just waiting for his and ShadyAce ShadyAce 's first posts in order for others to reply and start the three day limit response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back