• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The RP of 1000 possibilities

((Ok))

Aziza nods and looks to Ioan "Is something wrong?...A magical tornado?...What is happening?" she looks concerned

Ioan looked concerned as well. "I fear that I might be getting concurrence..." "Daddy, I'm hungry..." Toma said, and Dracula asked what he would like to eat. Toma's answer was spaghetti, and so Dracula began to cook spaghetti.

"Concurrence?..what do you mean Ioan?" she peers out the window and shivers...he could handle this....right? Lord Dracula seems calm so all is well ....right?

Ioan: "Another sorcerer might have come to town..." A few minutes later, Dracula put some of the spaghetti on a plate together with some tomato sauce. Then he sat down next to Toma and fed him.

"Another one?....are they hostile?" she hasnt really been around many other magical people but she wanted to help, she looks at Dracula and blushes at him and thinks "What a good father" she then turns to Ioan "What can I do?"

"Are you sure? ....I'll do anything" Aziza says turning to Dracula "Anything my lord?" she is worried

Aziza frowns a bit, she wanted to impress Dracula.......she then wonders why..... she shakes her head and nods to Dracula...."Okay...so what is Iona going to do?"

Ioan: "Ioan. Not Iona. And you can also ask me directly... I'll have to see whether they're hostile at first. The green tornado might also have been the product of an accident."

Aziza blushes , embarrassed "Sorry Ioan...I didnt ask you directly because I have heard that sorcerers need to concentrate in order to do spells....what are you going to do?" she looks interested

Ioan: "I'm not doing a spell at the moment." He pointed at a bottle with glowing green broth in it. Ioan: "I've just cooked a new bottle of healing potion."

Ioan: "Nobody does at the moment, but it's always good to have one at hand. - Well, Toma would need healing, but you can't heal birth deffects with magic for some reason..."

Aziza looks confused,...she whispers to Ioan so that she doesnt address a possibly sensitive subject "Birth Defects?

Dracula had heard it. "Toma was born with a severe cardiac defect" he answered. "That's why there's almost nothing he can do without help, and that's why he needs his electric wheelchair."

Aziza bows to Lord Dracula "Forgive me for bringing something so awful up, my lord". "I wont mention it again...Forgive me"

Dracula: "It's okay. It's important to speak about it." Dracula gulped. Dracula: "Otherwise, he might be gone one day and no one is prepared..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back