• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The RP of 1000 possibilities

Aziza finishes the blood and then while on the floor she wipes her mouth, revealing her tearing eyes...."Count Dracula?.....am I a monster?".... she looks at him with her beautiful green eyes

Aziza looks at the Count in wonder "I have been so alone great Count....for centuries I have been ridiculed and beaten for what I am....I thought I deserved it" she wipes a tear

"I can understand you. It's easy for people to believe what everyone tells them" Dracula sighed. "And I've been in a similar situation from the moment that I became a vampire until a few years ago. Vampire hunts came to an end in the late 19th century, but there have been persecutions for other reasons, especially during the time from 1933 from 1945. That was the time of Hitler, and he established a program called 'euthanasia'. During that program, disabled and incurably sick people have been 'put to sleep', as they called it to make it sound more beautiful. And since I didn't want to die..."

CountDracula said:
"I can understand you. It's easy for people to believe what everyone tells them" Dracula sighed. "And I've been in a similar situation from the moment that I became a vampire until a few years ago. Vampire hunts came to an end in the late 19th century, but there have been persecutions for other reasons, especially during the time from 1933 from 1945. That was the time of Hitler, and he established a program called 'euthanasia'. During that program, disabled and incurably sick people have been 'put to sleep', as they called it to make it sound more beautiful. And since I didn't want to die..."
Aziza frowned "You must have seen a lot in your life Dracula.... I admire you greatly" she bows again....feeling a bit guilty

((Sorry my laptop's battery died..my bad))

(No need to excuse for that :) my laptop keeps crashing as well...)

Dracula: "I did, but I don't doubt that you also did. How old are you?"

((Thanks))

Aziza blushes and hides her blush "I am around 250 , good sir" she wonders if she should ask the same to the Count...but thinks it might be rude

Dracula: "I'm 583 - more than twice as old - but I don't doubt that you've seen a lot as well." Suddenly, a strong smell filled the air. "What is that?!" Dracula exclaimed, going to the kitchen.

Aziza blushes.....she feels a bit..better, she hasnt even talked to another vampire, let alone Count Dracula....she follows him like a happy puppy ....she feels a bond to him..why? because he is the 1st Vampire?...She wants to see him, she is wondering why she feels this way and she smiles a bit ....she sniffs the air too "I smell it too...what is it , great Count?" she cant help but compliment him

"Let's see" Dracula said, opening the kitchen door. In front of the stove stood Ioan, wieldling a kitchen pot with some glowing green liquid in it. He mumbled strange and incomprehensible things while he did so. After having finished his speech, he put the pot back on the stove and noticed that Dracula and Aziza were watching him. "What?" Ioan said, seeing the questioning looks on their faces. "Modern sorcerers don't use cauldrons any more..."

Aziza follows The Count like a fledgeling and looks at him in awe... then turns to the man on the stove, sniffing the air a bit and goes "mmmm it smells so good....oh hello" she smiles and bows to the man "Nice to meet you"

Aziza smiles....then lets her guard down...she feels ...safe...with the Count.....why? She has been on the run for years, constantly watching her back...but here she feels ...accepted...and safe , she speaks "Oh forgive me" she takes of the hood of her cloak, revealing her face and speaking normally , she first bows to the count "Forgive me Count, I have not introduced myself to you....I am Aziza..." she bows again and nods to Ioan..."Nice to meet you as well Ioan"

Aziza smiles warmly "I hail from Egypt... it is an Arabic name...." she realizes how far she has traveled and touches her chest, that has a necklace on it from underneath from when she lived there ... she looks at the Count in awe

"Egypt" Dracula repeated. "I've never heard that name before, but it sounds nice." Toma came in and looked out of the window. "Daddy?" he asked after a while. Dracula: "Yes?" Toma: "Are all tornadoes green?"

Aziza blushes "Thank you, ....Count Dracula...." she smiles....in awe of this great vampire , she noticed a young one coming in the room , he called the Count 'Daddy'...oh so this is his son....she smiles at him and bows and was amused at his question

Aziza looks at the child and smiles....she then looks out the window....it didnt seem to be tornado weather, can tornadoes happen in Romainia? She looks out the window and doesnt see one...she looks at the Count

(Tornadoes happen quite often here in Europe. They usually just aren't as strong as in America.)

Dracula: "Thank God, it has dissolved!" Ioan began to think. "Something's going on here..." he said. "And I don't like it at all."

((Is Toma really seeing a tornado? or is he hallucinating? Is he the disabled one?))

Aziza gets a bit nervous and looks to the Dracula "Lord Dracula...what is happening?" she looks a bit worried

((ok just checking...is it a physical deformity that we can see?))

Aziza shivers, she isnt used to tornadoes , sandstorms maybe but tornadoes were rare where she from.... she looks worried to Dracula

"Is it bad , Count?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back