• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Room

She caught her breath and looked up at the ceiling. "Fuck you." Lynn growled and gathered herself. "Still obese though. Those types never want to admit how heavy they are." She smirked and sat down.

The Doc

A chute is heard along with a hiss.

"I have another toy. Well I guess you can't really call it a toy. Since it's quite deadly. I thought while Mr. Soda was tripping with his worst nightmares over there I would give you guys this."

A chute is heard throwing something down. A loud bang his heard from the chute. As the chute opens bullets comes out. Not soon after comes a .44 magnum.

Raley's eyes darkened when she saw the gun. It was a weapon, and she was scared of it- No, she was scared of what would happen if either of the three got to it. She couldn't trust herself, but she knew that with the way Kurt was now, she couldn't trust him with it either. As for Lynn... Lynn was a little intimidating. The dark-eyed woman scooped up the Magnum .44 and the bullets, "I think... We should get rid of this..."

Kurt's lip quivered as he was sent through a portal conjured by what he'd just consumed, into a warzone. He'd actually always wanted to go to the military, but in the military he'd have a gun. He lied in the middle of a No Man's Land, during the Battle of The Somme. It was the first day - bodies lied everywhere, artillery pounded the ground around him, machine gun rounds blasted across the already ravaged land. Kurt heard a loud scream. But he could see no one - But one armed woman, with a large revolver. Was she friend, or foe!? He was scared out of his wit. He screams in fear, putting his hands out to her. "Please don't shoot me!" He pleads loudly, tears streaming from his cheeks. He searched for a weapon around him in what his mind saw as the dirt of the Battlefield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back