the quest for the gems

Yoshi glanced back at the camp and scuffed. "What is up with those freaks?!" He asked, talking to himseld again. "I don't need some weirdos to keep me company...I just need...myself."

Riko climbed back up into the same oak tree and sat down on a strong branch. He tried to act all stubborn and grumpy at the moment, even though he knew he was sad. He envyed the "weirdos". He wished he had friends that were so close. He wished thhat his family was still alive. A small tear fell down his cheek, he quickly wiped it away and forced himself to fall asleep.

"Guess your not made from Stone." A voice, Max's smooth voice echoed up to Riko. He stood at the base of the tree, leaned up against the side. "By the way, Your right, Their all nuts. I'm Max."

(Why do I keep saying "riko"?)

"Yoshi," Yoshi said simply. He wasn't really sure who to trust or if this guy was one of them.

Max nodded, crossing his arms. "That girl with me is My Sister, Maxine. Sorry for not properly introducing myself earlier. I just don't know who to trust these days. You know?" His voice was calm, as he stared off In the distance.

He gazed backwards. "Its late. You should sleep, We're two tree's down. I'll keep watch. I was going to do it anyways, for my sister. So, if you want i could watch your back too?" He pushed himself off the tree.

((Yeah. ))

Maxine sat up on her branch. Foggily, she glanced around. The Eriee forest shadows jumped around on the forest floor. She looked next to her. Max was awake. Bags under his green eyes. "Why didn't you Wake me?" She asked, whipping the sleep ou t of her eyes. He shrugged. " We should leave now."

Yoshi grumbled, awaken by faint voices. "Why do people keep waking me?" He muttered in frustration and jumped down to the ground. He saw that it was just Max and his sister. "Might as well go since they already woke me up..." he flipped his hair then started walking along.

Max spotted the boy from last night and waved in his direction. Maxine turned and did the same. Slowly, They climbed the tree, until the met the earth. Max began to walk to the river. "Better freshen up." He said, Maxine along his side.

Nichole walked back to camp and woke the others. soon they were on their way.

nichole walked back to camp and woke up the others. soon they were on their way.

Yoshi waved backed. He moved his sight over to the camp, he saw that pretty much everyone was awake by now. He sighed deeply.

Max walked waist deep into the water. Then, submerged himself. Maxine sat on the shore, the water brushing up against her ankles.

Nichole skipped along humming and lief said''what has you in such a great mood?'' she said''idk but when i swam in this lake i felt all of my problems were lifted''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back