the quest for the gems

The whimpering really seemed to bother Yoshi. He sighed again then got up and walked over to her. "Hey...hey you're crying in your sleep." He shook her slightly.

"What the f***?!" Yoshi shouted when she punched him square in the eye. "You just punched me in the face!" He knew she was asleep, but he still was furious. He covered up his eye.

"You can't just tell me to shut up after you just punched in the face!" Yoshi yelled at Nichole. "And you!" He turned back to Lief. "Its obvious you're not a girl, but you freaking just act like one! Besides, you're too ugly to be a girl!"

(...Lief and Yoshi are "great friends" already xD )

(yes you can feel the love) Nichole sniffle her eyes watering. lief said''im not ugly!''then looked at nichole. ''HIT THE DECK!" running.

(*faceslap self* lol I just now noticed that xD )

"OMG WHAT THE HECK?!" Yoshi backed away. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I don't wanna drown!"

lief quickly hugged nichole and said''shhh its ok im here its ok'' she hiccuped and jasmine said''eww its all mushy and lovey dobey..''teasing them.

Yoshi was again at the opposite side of the camp, ready to flee if they did something crazy again. He was still covering up his sore eye which was a little purple now.

Yoshi's eyes widened in surprise. "Okay, not to be rude but...you guys are ALL CRAZY!" He quickly backed out of the camp and headed off in a different direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back