the quest for the gems

After a few seconds Maxine Examined the water. It had gone still. She stood anxiously. "Max?" she called stepping into the bank.

Yoshi grabbed a small stone and started sharpening it with his good knife. He continued walking as he sharpenes the rock. He stopped when he bumped into something. He looked up and saw that it was just Lief and Nichole. "Why do I keep running into you guys?"

(Is max drowning?)

((No))

Suddenly, behind her two hands shoved her forward. She scream, falling in the water. As soon as she hit, she jumped up and came face to face with Max. "Got ya." He smirked, ringing the water out of his shirt. "You idiot!" She yelled. "God you scared me." She replied stepping out of the water.

Maxine sighed, squeezing the water out of her hair. "I'll get you back." She muttered walking on. Max followed with a satisfied grin on his face.

Yoshi grabbed a small stone and started sharpening it with his good knife. He continued walking as he sharpenes the rock. He stopped when he bumped into something. He looked up and saw that it was just Lief and Nichole. "Why do I keep running into you guys?"

Yoshi backed up, "Why is she suddenly glowing?" He wanted to know. He dropped the rock he was sharpening.

(Does Lief like Nichole?)

(a tiny bit) the light died down and she felt different and looked different. she had a pink and green skirt and shirt. long pink heeled boots, a green choker with a pink flower and fingerless gloves. she felt a strong connection with nature....

Maxine walked up to them. " You glowing, and I mean literally. Glowing." Max stared dependently off, "Somethings not right." he muttered to him self.

((Whoa, total make over!)) Max eyes wandered to the new girl " What just happened?" he asked, stepping backwards.

"Pendent?" Max asked, "Like this one?" He asked, holding out his hand. In the palm was a small, brown bead, with a white strip.

(ikr! its basically like flora's believix outfit) Nichole was confused. a being flew over and said''you are now the fairy of nature.....'' nichole said''WHAT?! I CANT I HAVE A QUEST TO COMPLETE!" She said''dont worry it will aid you..try summoning vines...'' Nichole concentrated and threw a ball of green light. ivy and vines sprouted from where it hit.

Vines grew rapidly, one sprouted around her ankle. "Hey!" She cried out in alarm. She was suspended upside down, slowy she crossed her arms and through gritted teeth, muttered. "Get me down!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back