The Pound for Nekos [Accepting!]

"Oh my D:" Kira felt sorry for her, she could only imagine what it was like to not have a tail.

nichole said"LIFE ISNT FAIR!!! I DO SEVERAL ACTS OF KINDNESS OUT OF MY HEART AND I GET THIS?!WTH DID I DO KARMA HUH?!"her ears drooped. "that was the only way i can balance myself without falling on my face..."

Roland sadly looked at her. "I'll help you, a-and if worse comes to worse, you could always get a tail transplant." He said determined to cheer Nichole up.

Emi still had Leo with her as she searched the house through the rubble,"Kira? ...Roland?...Nichole?" She called.

"Hmm?..."she looked on the ground,"wh-wha..AHHHH!!!!" She screamed.

"What the f--who is...Emi?" She ran to the top of the stairs and looked down,"EMI ARE YOU OKAY?"

"Th-th-th..."

"What? What? Spit it out!"

"Theres a...tail.." She pointed repeatedly.

"Ohhhhhh..." She looked back to Roland,Nichole, and Xandi "...A tail you say?" She said loudly.

(Poor Leo, Emi screamed in his ears xD )

(Lol) Leo almost had a heart attack. Roland smiled. "Maybe we could sew it back on?"

"No way on earth im touching it -___-" Kira stated.

Emi backed away from it. "Im sorry i yelled.."she apologized to Leo while rubbing his ears.

Roland sighed. "I'll go get it." He walked to where the tail was and picked it up. He brought it to Xandi.

Leo purred.

Kira tilted her head as she stared at it from the stairs,"I wouldnt say 'alive' exactly...its there though..." She made a disgusted face while looking at it.

Emi smiled at him. She walked up the stairs to regroup with everyone.

Xandi sighed and looked at Nichole. "Let me sew it back on."

Leo twitched his ears.

The twins with Leo walked in,"its still sort of a bloody mess Emi, just warning.."

"O-okay..."

Xandi sewed the tail back on. "There. Now, don't get hurt anymore."

nichole put on her dogtags again and held them tight, they had her name and stuff on them. yep she went to the army she hated every second of it but she grew to love it and knew what to do right off the bat.

Xandi glanced at Nichole. "Yeah, whatever." He said, breaking the staring contest he was having. Roland looked at her. "..."

"Thats not fair..."Emi pouted.

"Some humans are just stupid..." Kira crossed her arms and said angrily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back