The Pound for Nekos [Accepting!]

angel put a wing in front of emi stopping her. "just give her some space she just needs to be by herself for a bit kay?"smiling. "who wants a ride?" nichole nodded agreeing with angel.

Emi looked sad, she didnt want to leave her but it probably was best for both of them.

She walked away,"Not me.." she said to the pegasus.

Kira walked angrily out of the castle, wiping away frustrated tears. She didnt know where she was going but she just walked. She saw a beautiful fountain in a park. I dont get it...Emi always has everyone on her side. Why is she always so happy? I dont undertsand! How does she ignore reality, How does she...., she started to think, How does she ignore her illness...I have to worry for her!...and yet...shes so happy..., She thought.

She looked at her reflection and slapped the water, "Its not fair!" she crossed her arms.

Xandi chuckled weakly. "Whatever." He crossed his arms and lowered his ears. Was Kira right? Was he really that unpleasant to be around? He uncrossed his arms and clenched his fists. He walked out of the castle and into the woods.

Roland pinched the bridge of his nose, attempting to calm himself.

angel said''each charm is a weapon take the one you want to use off and it will turn into the weapon..i have to go goodbye!'' leaving. nichole nuzzled roland trying to cheer him up.

Roland shook, shocked. His shocked expression soon turned into a calm expression. He purred.

Nichole pulled him along to where the targets were. she took off the gun charm and gave him some earmuffs and goggles. she put some on as well.

Roland took off his earmuffs and goggles, staring at Nichole. He was grateful she had given him earmuffs, because he hated such loud noises.

Kira sat there, starting to tear up,"dont cry..." She told herself. She hated being like this, all vulnerable

Xandi walked and finally found himself staring down at Kira. He sighed. "What are you doing out here all alone. It's dangerous."

Kira was somewhat startled. She looked at him then looked away,"Why would you care...."

She said it sarcastically but she sincerly ment it, why would he care she said those awful things?

Emi grew a little worried but she knew Kira could take care of herself. Shes the toughest person she ever met, She didnt even cry when their parents just threw them aside in the street. Instead she comforted Emi, she stood strong so Emi could too.

Xandi shrugged. "Because I do. I didn't mean it. What I said, I mean. I'm sorry..." He said softly, glancing off to the side and coughing.

Kira looked at him crossing her arms,"why are you saying sorry for? Getting softer now?" She smirked, acting tough again. She giggled a bit then looked at him,"Thanks..." She smiled. She put her left hand on her right arm and rubbed it. She looked away and had a tiny blush,"Im really sorry too, i was just so upset and i lashed out at you...i really shouldnt have..." She said

Xandi's face flushed bright crimson. "N-No! I just...Maybe..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. He blinked, shocked at Kira's apology. "I shouldn't have started it. It's just that...I guess I was against you from the start, which was completely unfair. So, I got really irritated and decided to voice my rude thoughts. I really don't mean them. Forgive me?" He asked timidly, his ears twitching.

Roland hugged Nichole. "You're amazing." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back