The Pound for Nekos [Accepting!]

Emi smiled at Leo

Kira tapped Emi on the shoulder,"Hey..."

Emi turned around,"Hm? :3"

"You still have my flute =w=..."

"What? No i dont! I gave it back to mew! I only had my violin, its in the new room."

Kira stood up,"you-.....You lie!"

"Im not lying!! >o<"

Once again they were in an arguement.... 
They continued...

"You lie to me when you get in trouble!"

"Thats when we were little!" Emi protested.

They ranted on just yelling over each other

Nichole's ears twitched hearing arguing and sighed letting go of roland reluctantly walking down stairs."please stop arguing you two..."

Kira was ontop on Emi, holding her down when they noticed Nichole and her aggitation.

Kira got off of her. She got up and crossed her arms and looked away with a pout =3=

Emi's eys had stars in em. "All the flowers are so pretty!"

Kira found a ladybug on a leaf and she picked it up.

Kira and Emi looked at eachother wondering why Nichole was sad.

Kira wasnt good with words so she tilted her head towards Nichole, telling Emi to go talk to her.

Emi nodded, she walked to Nichole and sat next to her on the bench,"Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Why dont you see her anymore?" Emi tilted her head.

nichole went silent and stood. "im-im gonna check on clove..." walking back down stairs her tail down to the ground and her ears as flat as they can be onto her head.

Emi looked at Kira sadly

"Shes not the only one..." Kira said.

"I hope one day she'll understand shes not alone on this..."

nichole whimpered more her ears flattened against her head. she heard screams gunshots blood splatter. there was the heat of a fire...it was the memory of that day.

Roland peeked in the room at Nichole. He noticed her whimpering and he walked over to her and rubbed her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back