The Pound for Nekos [Accepting!]

nichole said"me ans aaria we're super close almost like sisters..-laughs- we couldnt be separated and then...one day the humans came and tried to take us away...aaria was older than me and tried to protect me -gulps- and then...-hiccups- and then.."tears were flowing down her face.

she bit her lip then said"she went bezerk! she started trying to kill them and she was shot. that was the first time i felt pure anger. i jumped on one of the humans and cracked his skull open. Aaria said"no get away from here!" i didnt want to leave her and they shot her again and again. i tried to save her but it was too late!"sobbing.

Roland hugged her. "That's awful. I'm so sorry, I had no idea..." He said quietly.

nichole coughed some she couldnt breath! she held her throat and hit her chest some. Nichole started panicking and looked for a certain plant.

Roland looked at Nichole, shocked. What was going on?! "N-Nichole?"

she quickly crawled over to a plant she picked the flower before collapsing. the nectar of the plant started running down its petal. the name plate in front of those particular flowers was the name "lillies of life."

the plate also gave instructions. 1.get a vile or cup. 2.let the nectar flow into the holding device 3.pour the nectar inti the mouth of the person who is in need

Roland read the nameplate and the instructions. He followed them and gave the nectar to Nichole.

SuiKaFTW said:
Leo signed to Emi, "My name is Leo. Nice to meet you." He tugged on a strand of his blue hair.
(Sorry there was a meeting at my school, im back though)

Emi smiled,"Hi Leo, its very nice to meet mew~"

Leo nodded and signed, "You too..."

Roland hugged Nichole back, happy that she was ok.

(*cough* the other guys pretty much hate Roland I bet.) Roland hugged her, nuzzling her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back