The Pound for Nekos [Accepting!]

Kira finished the tart "aww its all gone..."

Emi smiled and looked at Nichole,"shell being going back to her normal self in a while :3"

Kira and Emi both spoke at the same time "nice to meet you" (of course emi said mew instead of you)

"Im Emi!"

"Im Kira.."

Nichole lead them upstairs to two rooms next to each other. she opened them and they were beautiful (pick what ever color for the walls and put your own touch if you like honey!)

(Aw thanks!)

Kira walked into hers and her walls were a nice teal color. Everything in the room was aqua teal and a seafoam green.

Emi walked into hers and her walls were a lavender and everything in the room was lavender, light pink and white

(I came back cuz my teacher doesnt care if we use electronics :P )

Emi and Kira went back to the table to finish eating ,"I want more mac n cjeese...do mew want some?" She asked her soster. Kira nodded

Kira noticed someone looking at them. She narrowed her eyes "...what..."

Emi looked at her sister,"please be nice we just got accepted into their home. Show that u appreciate it."

Kira sighed

Leo shook, and looked away. He used his sign language to talk to the other boys. "I was just going to tell them 'welcome'." Xandi narrowed his eyes. "I'm sorry." He said softly.

Kira felt bad but didnt show it. Emi smiled at him "thank mew very much for the welcome~" she nudged her sister

"...thanks >///>" she said quietly and blushed from embarassment

Emi smiled, "And i apologize for my sister. She may seem scary but shes really nice when mew get to know her...if given the chance :3"

Kira crossed her arms and pouted.

Leo nodded and pointed at Xandi, signing, "Same with him..." Xandi narrowed his eyes again.

Emi laughed.

"What...what did he say?...wait! When did you learn sign language?"

"Mew dont remember? I took a class but mew didnt want to"

Emi looked at Xandi,"aww dont sulk about it~" she smiled.

"Emi...youre always telling people what to do.." Kira said with her arms still crossed.

Nichole giggled and gave emi some more mac n cheese. she then went into the hall going to her room to think. CRASH! her ears perked up and she jogged into the room. a baby bunny was in there and a glass was by it shattered. she tilted her head and gently picked up the bunny.

Xandi rolled his eyes and got up, walking away. Roland sat there staring off into space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back