The Place We Call Home

David made a small purr. He was much calmer. 
(oh well im on my phone so i actually cant see it. I dont have a computer since im not home so yeah...)

"Is Raptor your real name?" she asks suddenly changing the subject. "Is it like a nickname?" she rubs her arm brushing her sleeve down.

Soror closed her eyes as she continued to sing. She didn't pause running her finger through David's hair, her tail was swaying side to side as she relaxed as well.

"your right about that." He said. 
David made a gentle purr and fell asleep quickly, still purring

(Well goodnight everyone.See you tomorrow :3) 
Soror smiled when she looked down at David and saw that he was fast asleep. She felt tired herself and curled up by his side before falling asleep as well.

(see you happy 4th of july! Lol i was actually gonna say i was gonna go after somebody posted but yeah im going too bye guys)

The creature hissed at onyx and bit her. Maine snarled and pulled him off her and then stomped on the creature. The crackle of bones could be heard. The creature smirked at maine. Its skin began to move and it seemed like its bones were moving back together. It was fine. "oww...." It said sarcastically 
(bump)

The creature chuckled. It stared at sigma. Sigma moved behind maine. "get rid of it please!" Sigma said. Maine grabbed the creature by the Back of its head. It struggled and maine gripped it tighter. "No your not getting away with that. You DONT hurt her ever. You got that?" Maine growled. The creature chuckled. it clawed maine until he dropped him. Maines hand bled a little. "ouch" maine said. The creature chuckled and it looked at maine. "youll pay for that." The creature said, then began to crawl away."

"and youll pay for her, too" it said vanishing into the forest. "Its going to get dark soon... Lets go inside." Maine said, holding her hand

Maine went into the kitchen. He set onyxs food on the table. He then put his food in the fridge. "I think Im just going to go to bed."

"just outside. Maine Im gonna stay out here for a bit...im not tired." Sigma said. Maine gave a nod and Walked to the bunks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back