The Place We Call Home

"it's there own fault that nekos are here in the first place. They're idiots." David said rather rudely. Raptor heard david and crossed his arms looking mad at him. "what was that?" Raptor questioned. "you heard me." David mumbled

"To the military we are." Soror said to Janie. She turned towards David and nuzzled him in an attempted to calm him down.

"well our boss made us do stuff such as stealing and the occasional kill of a human soldier" delta explained 
David made a fake smile and then looked at raptor. "sorry....just.....nevermind." He said. He walked away to the bunks his tail dragging on the floor

Janie folds her arms across her chest. "I'm not an idiot. If you want to start name calling, I can play that game." she frowns in reply.

David paused hearing janie. "ok... Im sorry. I didnt mean..." David began but then he couldn't think of what else to say. He went and picked up the picture and then began to walk away, not wanting them to see it. He sat on a bed in the bunk room

Soror ears flattened against her head as she watched David head to the bunks. "Don't take what he said offensively, he's had it rough. We all do." She pulled out her dagger from her sleeve and looked at it remembering the past. "Its better if you go back home, we wouldn't want you to lose everything because you stayed with us."

David laid on his side and unfolded the picture. It was a picture of his family and his friend from before he was an agent. It showed his mother, father, sister and his best childhood friend. It brought a tear to his eye.

Soror slipped her brother's dagger back underneath her sleeve. "Fine, but just remember what I said." replied Soror before walking away towards the bunk rooms.

Soror carefully opened the door and quietly went inside the room. She approached David and settled at the edge of his bed before stroking his head, like he did to her.

"oh no I wouldn't say that, like soror said dont take what we say to seriously....Im sure they'll warm up to you. Its just weve never had a friend before that isnt involved in what we were." Raptor said 
David looked at soror. He felt comforted when she was around. "sorry about that..." He said with a sigh.

"well so far all We've met Are people like that... Why would we expect different from you?" Raptor said

"I didn't say they were wrong. I just said they shouldn't talk bad about my family. I haven't said anything about theirs." Janie replies.

Raptor looked kinda sad. "...We dont have families.... We are all orphans...as far as I know"

"Guess you don't have anyone too tell you what to do all the time and give you chores and have expectations for you and punish you.." she stops

Soror softly replied, "Its alright. We're all on edge, it doesn't help from the attack we endured from the humans." She contiued to stork his head, "Want me to sing you a song?" she asked.

"thats what the directors for" raptor said smirking.

He smiled. "That would be nice" david purred.

Soror smiled back, "I think i know what song to sing its a story as well." She continued to stroked his head as she opened her mouth to softly sing. ( [media]

[/media] ) 
( I didn't think a youtube thumbnail would appear when I paste the youtube link. My bad > ^ < )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back