The Place We Call Home

( Wow. I need to get on more often Dx )

Soror frowned at the damaged in their base, luckily she didn't get any serious injures. She lifted some debri and placed them near the walls.

David helped soror with moving the debri. Maine nodded. He looked back at her. "Don't seem so sad kittycat"

"Oh hey sigma I want you to stay here too." maine said. "why?" he asked. "just because. Ok please stay." maine said. "fine."

"I know brother... Sometimes I just feel... like I cant trust Maine...with some stuff... well, alot of stuff"

"Thanks David." said Soror, after they managed to clear the debris in the room. Soror then sat on the floor her pistol was in its hip holster

(on*)

"Your welcome. Hey are you ok?"

(hey tao what is onyx's favorite type of food you can order at a restaurant)

Maine walked into a jewelery shop. He stayed only for a short time, and then left putting what he bought in his hood pocket and then he grabbed a wad of money tied by a rubber band and he counted how much he had left. He had quite a lot left, but yet it was the only money he'd most likely ever get in his lifetime. Maine was careful enough to know that it was important to save his money, so he didnt buy so much. He walked into a restaurant and order some food to go. Maine received a bag containing containers of food and he carried it out of the city. He told onyx he's be back soon, and so he did want to return quickly, as well as he didnt want to stay in the city nervous of humans challenging him to a fight. Normally he'd just go right into battle and make a quick victory but since sigma wasnt around... my be better just to be safe

Soror looked at David and nodded her head "I'm fine..." She looked down at her gun before confessing, "..its just odd without my abilities. But I'm glad Raider is human and happy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back