The Place We Call Home

Meanwhile the creature was on the floor. It grinned at the sight of Maine's blood. It began to chuckle. It scurried up his back and it sunk his claws into maine's shoulder. It was laughing loudly. Maine's shoulder began to bleed a tiny bit. "ow! hey retract your claws or something there like little tiny razor blades" maine said, kind of annoyed of the creature. "hehe sorry!" it said, stopping. It licked maines shoulder and the wounds immediately moved to heal themselves. Maine sighed. "Its ok just dont do it anymore." maine said. 
A soldier looked at onyx. "This will be easy." he said. He walked up to her, holding throwing knives in each hand. "careful." maine said

( xD I love how you did that.)

Maine also backed away. The soldier smiled. "you bet." the soldier said with a grin. The soldier threw one knife, which he quickly replaced with another

(im gonna be slow I have bad connection)

The soldier grinned. "your gonna need more then that." he said. He grabbed both knives and swiftly got to her backside, dodging any incoming attacks and sliced both across her back. The cuts were kind of deep. Maine looked worried. "Onyx are you ok?"

(btw I read note on deviantart, yes you can but i decided the second part to that wont happen to night so anytime before that)

The soldier ducked down. And tackled her down to the ground.

(you can go over to the fight if you want idk :P and np)

The soldier fell on his back. He jumped up to his feet. He threw both knives that missed on purpose both didnt touch her but an inch away from both sides. He grabbed the first knife that he missed the throw with and grabbed it. He pinned her down and was about to stab her heart when maine shot the soldier in the back and the soldier plopped down dead next to onyx.

Maine growled at the soldier. "when she says get off the means get the **** off!" maine snarled. He then lowered his gun. "you ok kitty cat?"

Janie follows the soldiers curiously. She peers inside and heads over toward the fight. She comes too a stop looking over the scene.

( :D )

Meanwhile, Tex and Carolina waited at the door of where C.T. and the leader was. "The powers out." Garry said down the hall to carolina. "Yeah we noticed!" she said. "What no thank you? It's hard work you know." Garry said crossing his arms. "Actually, I did most of the work." said delta. "oh give it a rest." garry mumbled.

C.T. looked worried at the leader. "Come on lets get out of here please while we still can!" The leader looked at her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm not leaving them behind. As soon as they get here we'll go." he said. "You promised me we could be together.... Most of them already are dead lets go while we still have the time!" C.T. said nearly begging. Then suddenly the door bust down. Carolina and Tex ran in and aimed there guns at them. 
(I gtg soon)

"actually, you dont have anytime." carolina said. "Carolina and.. the shadow." C.T. snarled. Tex looked angry. "WHAT did you just call me?" tex hissed. "I know what you are Tex." C.T. said.

"C.T. you have some information that you stole that we want back. You know the director hates to share." tex said. "You two are fools dont you see it? The director has broken major laws!" said C.T. "be quiet connie." tex snapped. "we know you've been helping them for months." carolina said. "They are not the enemy!When this is over we are going to have to pay for everything the director's done! Some of us already have..." C.T. hissed. "You're coming with us C.T." carolina growled. "I'm not going anywhere with you." she hissed. "this is your last chance C.T." carolina said. C.T. shook her head. "We don't need you, we just need the information." Tex said. She aimed at Connie then shot her right between the eyes. "Nooo!!!!" The human cried. The copy of C.T. blinked away and The real one came up behind them

Janie walks toward the noise hearing all the shouting, she stands out the corner listening curiously. Not that she would understand much or anything at all.

(oh god I just thought of the most saddest twist ever DX I am gonna do it, but not for a little while) 
C.T. made them hit there heads together hard. Tex shook it off and hit C.T. and knocked her down. Carolina was fighting the leader of the humans. He had many knives also. He slashed at carolina but she was swift enough to dodge. Meanwhile C.T. used her copy ability to the best she could do and she confused everybody there, even the leader. The fight wasn't so long. C.T had been a bit more weak, she looked up at tex and carolina as if asking for pity. Tex grabbed a knife from the leader and threw it right at C.T. and it hit her in the chest. She fell to the ground and made a weak moan as her blood began to pool around her. Carolina growled and shoved tex. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" she hissed. "Completing the objective." Tex said simply. "By killing a teammate?!" Carolina growled. "she's not a teammate she's a traitor!" Tex hissed. "D*** it!" tex growled as she watched the leader run away to a jeep carrying C.T. The jeep drove off. "I guess you can explain to everyone how you just doomed the fate of all nekos and failed to capture the leader!" tex said angrily. Carolina's ears drooped as she walked to stand in the doorway. "Hey tex, you better be able to tell the difference between your enemies, and your friends." carolina said as she walked out, she walked right past Janie without noticing

Janie stood not sure what todo. She didn't recognize any of the voices. She watches the neko walk past her and remains still leaning against the wall. What just happened? she thought confused. 
(seriously, I have no idea what is happening.)

David walked up to carolina. "so what happened in there?" he asked. He tilted his head, noticing Janie in the background. "Hi Janie."

Carolina's ears drooped and she looked at the floor. Tex walked out of the room, making a mean look at carolina as she left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back