The Place We Call Home

Soror tried to grab Theta away from her shoulder, she would have trapped him with a barrier. 'A barrier' she thought. She called out to David, "Can you surround him with a barrier?"

David quickly nodded. He first used his telekinesis to move theta from her shoulder as gently as possible and then trapped him inside a barrier. Theta just grinned. Theta's ears perked up when he heard Tex's approaching footsteps. The creature looked at soror and david to make any bite marks vanish from them. It grinned and backed off to let theta do the rest. Theta curled into a ball in the corner of the trap and he began to cry. Tex walked over to them and looked at them, an delta was sitting on her shoulder keeping her company. Tex seemed confused but then her confusion turned into anger. She hissed at David. "what's the big idea??" she said. She looked at Delta. "Delta reduce Xavior's strength to zero percent." Delta looked at tex. "If I would do that then-" but tex interrupted. "just do it." she said. Delta looked at the barrier. "modifying." he said. The barrier grew weaker and weaker until it was gone. Theta went scrambling up into tex's arms. And he cried loudly. Tex looked at theta and then them. "what did you do to him?I've never seen him cry this much!" Tex said, holding theta safely in her arms. Tex then looked down at theta and spoke softly. "what happened?" she asked. "T-They hit me and abused me and then David threw me on the floor and locked my in that barrier." theta whined. Tex made an angry look at them with a face that seemed to be asking if he was speaking the truth

Soror looked appalled at the situation and lowered her sleeve to see if Theta's bite mark was there. She didn't see a bite mark but it seems that Theta's bite broke through her skin as there was some blood on her shoulder. "...And I didn't get bitten so I wonder why I have blood on me" Soror said sarcastically. "Hmm...there's no blood on top of the sleeve so I wonder how...What do you think David?" She wanted to turn the tables on Theta as she didn't like being played with plus she rather warn Tex about Theta's suspicious behavior.

"Theta......" tex said suspiciously. Theta nuzzled into her shoulder. "I didn't bite her!" he said. David looked at theta. "come on Tex do you really think we'd do something like that to him?" David said. Tex looked back at theta. "Theta I know they wouldn't do that to you." Theta looked up at tex with watering eyes. He jumped out of her arms and slowly shook his head and began backing away. "Y-....You don't.. believe me?... After everything we've been through...? ..I thought at least..." he said but he got to quiet to hear. His ears were drooped. His eyes seemed normal and he didn't remember hurting david or soror. He felt himself back into a wall. Tex looked at theta. "Theta I didn't.." she began but Delta cut her off by talking to soror. "Where did he bite you?"

Soror was puzzled at Theta's reaction, 'Its like theres two personalities within him...Whats going on?..' she thought. Soror turned her attention to Delta, "My shoulder. He also bit David's hand." she answered.

Theta looked at them with a guilty face. He didn't remember it.. and if it was only a short time ago he should remember it..right?

"Mind if I take a look?" delta said. David shook his head. and held out his hand. And delta seemed to inspect it. "hm.. no bite marks.. just blood.. that seems rather strange."

Soror needed to tell Tex what happened to Theta so that she take some precaution but she felt that it wouldn't be wise to discuss it front of Theta when he is distressed.

(bad*)

(I'm writing again cuz im bored :P )

Theta went to the bunks and began to fall asleep.

Soror went up to Tex and said, "Its not your fault. There's something wrong with Theta as soon as you left he became agressive and I could have sworn his eyes were red when he tried bitting us."

"I believe you guys. Just theta is a little... Well, ya know. I'll see if I can get any information about it from him once he stops being mad at me. And I keep getting this bad feeling that.... Something bad is gonna happen to the p.cs. Something... Really bad... " she said looking worried. "Im sorry about that whole seen there. You too should get some rest." Tex said. Theta curled up at the end of texs usual bed and fell asleep with a lot of thoughts on his mind. The creature grinned and crawled away

Soror nodded her head, "I understand he's still young in spirit." She let out a breath, "Don't be sorry you couldn't predict that was going to happen. We'll try to rest." She gestured to david as she spoke. "We'll have to whether another storm them."

David looked at soror then back at Tex.

Tex nodded to them and then went to bed. Garry yawned. Eventually all of them had fallen asleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back