The Place We Call Home

He made a small purr and returned the smile.

( xD alright then)

"I really dont like the new P.C. either. He keeps staring at me like he wants to kill me or something. It gives me the creeps." sigma said.

Maine eventually got back to onyx. "I went to go buy us some lunch"

Maine nodded. The creature was sitting on his shoulder, scratching itself like a dog. It stared at Sigma with its toothy grin. Sigma nervously tightened his grip on onyx shoulder. The creature chuckled and then vanished. It reappeared Behind sigma and put a Talon over his shoulder. Sigma jumped startled. Sigma moved over Behind zack very quickly." Onyx he Scares me..." Sigma whispered. The creature reappeared behind sigma again and flickered his snake tongue over his shoulder. Sigma tensed up. The creature chuckled and looked at him.. "Oh poor thing.... Your not scared of your own brother are you....?" He said mockingly. He made a twisted laugh.

The creature dug its claws into onyxs shoulder. It laughed And looked at sigma again with it's teeth bared. "hehe the pipe doesnt scare me. Doesnt even hurt." It said

One of Soror ears turned towards the direction of Janie's voice. She turned her head to face Janie, "Who are you?" she asked.

Janie looks at Soror "Janie" she replies answering the same question for what was it? the third time now. "Who are you?" she asks not recognizing the girl.

Soror looked at Janie with her dark blue hazel eyes. "My name is Soror." Her tail lightly thumped against her leg, "Why are you here?" Soror asked.

Onyx hissed and shook him off of her shoulder. She said, "I can MAKE it hurt."

Zack butted in, "Onyx calm down! He's just trying to irritate you."

Soror pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance and lightly shook her head. Removing her hand, Soror looked at Janie with a cold look "Did you even think on what might have happened to you?"

The creature went to zack. His snake tongue flickering.He made a twisted laugh. "no i dont think youll do that." It said.

David purred and stroked his fingers through sorors hair

Janie nods "and they would have a fit if they knew I was here." she replies smiling at the thought of seeing their faces if they learned the truth.

"Damn humans..." David somewhat said through a quiet growl. He turned away and crumpled up a photo that he was holding. He threw the photo and it landed on top of the pile of debri.

Soror sighed, "They don't know better and think we're evil so they told you to avoid us. And if still don't believe that, your parents would have a fit if your hanging out with criminals." said Soror crossing her arms against her chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back