The Place We Call Home

Sigma peered over at duke. He kind of nervously went behind onyx. "not another evil one I hope?"

Onyx looked at him, somewhat surprised. "Oh, no. Duke's fine, he's helped me and Chel out a ton. Right Chel?"

Chel quickly nodded in agreement, Duke shifting uncomfortably.

Sigma came out from behind onyx. He tried to Act a bit tougher. "we will see."

Tex walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

Sigma grunted. "pfft, Yeah. Whatevvveerrr you say. But you have no idea what fights ive one with Maine. We could beat you easily"

Tex took maines food and joined them at the table. Theta was being shy and hiding under the table.

"me too." Sigma said

"to be honest Im not so sure. Maine was nice and understanding of me when he was a prisoner. On day of execution we had become great friend. I saved him, and since then, we've had each others backs"

"we are ok, theta has been a bit timid around all these p.cs lately. He claimed to had seen one that looked like a monster and it kept staring at him, but.." She began. She then whispered, "hes just a little kid Im sure he was hallucinating."

"Im not!" Theta whined

Onyx shook her head, "Nope, it's real. Me and Chel already beat the crap out of it."

Duke spoke up, "I don't like it. It's giving off... Bad feelings."

Theta climbed shyly up to the table. "ha told you!" He said. Tex rolled her eyes. Theta then notices duke, a pc he never seen before. He made a small scared squeak of fear and hid behind tex

"nice to meet both of you." She said politely. Theta clinging to tex. "no its not! They are evil!" Theta hissed. Tex sighed. "come out theta. Come on Ive known onyx for a while, if its her friend Im Sure its fine." Tex said. Theta shook his head and mimicked her but slightly changed it "come on Ive known Maine for a while, the creature is his friend Im sure its fine!"

Onyx looked at Theta. "Come on, when have I ever done anything bad? And if it were for Chel and Duke, I wouldn't even be here right now." Chel slumped down in her chair, a little hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back