• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Party of a Life Time ~Forever Accepting~

Callie

proxy.php

I got down to the kitchen, I stated looking through the cabinets for a bowl and large spoon. I knew how to make cookies, I memorized a recipe that I found online. I Kinda wanted a minute to process everything that had happened today and making cookies normally helped. I could hear Nina "I making cookies!!" I replied excitingly​

Callie

proxy.php

"hahahahaha, my cookies" I replied. I had a cup of flour and as I poured it in I had a bit of it in my hand and walked towards her and threw it at her​

NINA

96e8d92b905b901c9f4b978ae46538f6.gif

I turned around and there was flour all over me and said "Your so dead Callie" I grabbed some flour and I threw it at her hair.

Callie

proxy.php

"ahhhhh" I yelled and quickly grabbed the bag of flour and threw a hand full of flour at her then put it on the counter and ran, I jumped onto the couch and pulled a blanket over myself​

tumblr_ngshmmbo7r1tplti8o1_400.gif

I came downstairs to get a Sandwich so I grabbed my camera and went downstairs. Once I got down there I saw the girl throwing floor at each other and Hell I had to record that and I did and said "What's with the cat fight in here?" I said laughing

Callie

proxy.php

"I didn't do it" I said laughing, I was still under the blanket, I was still kinda nervously laughing about the whole thing. I couldn't see anything through the blanket so I was nervous that Nina could be waiting to throw flour at me again,

Callie

proxy.php

"Yeah, you better run" I said underneath the blanket, at this point I felt way to lazy to get up, so I stayed on the couch.

I laughed and said "Callie,Callie,Callie," I went over to her and removed her blanket away from her face and said "Your so adorable" I said with a smirk on my face.

embed.php

selena-gomez-texting.gif

"Mandy Brother Bear said hey, and hurry so we can get to the beach before sundown!"

I belt out to Amanda while my brother and I argue about which version of the bugs bunny is better. Of course I'm siding with the original, because bugs with a modern twist isn't as funny as his original gimmicks.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Jessie aka. Grizz
Send New Email
New Email Received

The Original is better dummy!

There is no doubt in my mind that the new bugs is better!!! Modern cartoonist have failed in remaking teen titans, now they're trying to remake a true classic!!! They're out of line Grizz!
tumblr_inline_nmh0alNYde1s26tlt_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Callie

proxy.php

"I try" I laughed as I stood up on the couch and put my hands on his shoulders, how is it possible that even standing on a couch that he is still taller than me. at least now we are at the same eye level, I liked being able to look directly in his eyes​

AMANDA

f2c5633b2ac6668a321511a3aa7cc44a.gif

I laughed and said "Calm your nipples I am coming,Tell I said hi to, and also say that if he was here it would be so much fun". I then said "We can go now I am ready"

I looked at Callie while she tries to be taller then me and it still doesn't work out. I look into her eyes and says "Why are you looking at me like that" I said looking at her.

Callie

proxy.php

"Like what" I tried to pull my gaze from him, but I couldn't, my hands were still on his shoulders "it's nice to be somewhat the same height as you" I moved my attention back to the kitchen but it did remind me of something "In your video, you said I was your girlfriend"​

embed.php

post-27150-Selena-Gomez-sunglasses-gif-Xe09.gif

"Sì, sì, vorrei ora andiamo."

I say to Mandy, standing up and dropping my phone into my bag as I slip the strap of my knapsack onto my shoulder.

"Should we invite some of the others so we can have a small bonfire to officially kick off the week?"

I ask throwing on my baseball cap and a pair of shades.

AMANDA

I laughed and said "Yea sure it would be fine to kick it off with a little hang out at the beach". I then yelled in the house saying "Yo if you guys want to come to the beach and party grab your bathing suits and towel and bag and surfboard and lets go" I said laughing and holding my board and puts it in her car.

NINA

tumblr_mknddb0vGJ1qjnqapo1_500.gif

I came downstairs and said "I was already heading there". I said holding my things to go to the beach.

I looked at Callie and said "Uh yea because you are I am just playing with you okay". I gave her a quick kiss and then I heard about the beach and said "Do you want to go it would be fun" I said laughing at her.

embed.php

selena-gomez-dating-union-js-george-shelly.gif

"Yay!"

I exclaim before attacking Mandy with a hug, and screaming out to the others,

"And can someone grab some extra booze!?!?"

I smile and look at Mandy before letting her go so I can make room for the others things in the trunk.

Callie

proxy.php

"Yeah let's go" she smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss and jumped down from the couch and went upstairs to change back into her bathing suit and grabbed her towel​

AMANDA

I laughed and said "I will get it". I went to get it and puts it in the car and hops in

NINA

I came downstairs and said "Come on Callie and Nick we don't have all day"

Callie

latest

I quickly got changed and went downstairs and walked to the car, "Yayyy beach time" I said as I got into the backseat

tumblr_n55asry3SL1qggrzoo1_500.gif

I heard someone yell about a beach party, so I grabbed a towel and swimming trunks, putting them in a bag, and quickly made myself presentable. Then I went outside and got into my car, turning on the radio and waiting for someone to start driving so that id know the way to the party.

AMANDA

I was in the car with Marietta and started to laugh and I can't want to have fun with my best friend in the freaking world. I was on my phone waiting for the others to come alone.

NINA

I came outside and went inside my car, I put everything in the trunk and opened the door to my car and goes to starts it and I would honk the horn at Callie and Nick saying "Hurry the hell up we don't have all day"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back