• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Hey @Idea ? Care to criticise Lola, the Sunpack pup? I've already posted so I won't make any adjustments unless they're tiny but I'd like feedback. I spent quite a bit of time on the backstory

NightCasterZ said:
Hey @Idea ? Care to criticise Lola, the Sunpack pup? I've already posted so I won't make any adjustments unless they're tiny but I'd like feedback. I spent quite a bit of time on the backstory
Seems like a very interesting and quirky character. The biggest issue I see, though, is that you confused flaws and handicaps. A handicap is about what someone is capable of doing- controlling her disk, holding a proper conversation. A flaw is about what someone is inclined to do. As of now, your character has a few handicaps, but is a mary sue due to the fact it has a flawless personality.

Bobisdead123 said:
in the sense that everyone comes to you for help or to see if there characters are good
well, that´s more likely because I volunteered to do it or because I tend to review characters (sometimes even when I´m not the GM) .

Idea said:
well, that´s more likely because I volunteered to do it or because I tend to review characters (sometimes even when I´m not the GM) .
or maybe ur a rp god

JokerValentine said:
actually, the correct IS "god" not "God". "God" is a word that should only be used for actually legimate gods, that is, ones you actually believe in as part of your religion. "god" is the word that designated one you don´t actually believe to be real or at least, to not be a divine entity.

Idea said:
actually, the correct IS "god" not "God". "God" is a word that should only be used for actually legimate gods, that is, ones you actually believe in as part of your religion. "god" is the word that designated one you don´t actually believe to be real or at least, to not be a divine entity.
Le Grammar Nazism is real.

Send him back to primary school, what a freaking peasant

Bobisdead123 said:
Le Grammar Nazism is real.
Send him back to primary school, what a freaking peasant
The problem isn´t the grammar, it´s my religious sensitivity. While it would be absurd of me to call everyone on everytime thye use "God" instead of "god" (or vice-versa), I think I have the right to step up if someone tries to make a mistaken correction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back