• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Idea said:
Truth be told, lie detection is a power that I can hardly find to be overpowered, ever. I mean, as long as people know the vein bein intelligent and having lie detection, from being able to read minds.
Now don't misunderstand me, lie detection itself wasn't the issue but rather the approach he had in mind, being the puppet master and all. As for wether or not to talk about lie detection in OCC, it is really up to the participants of the roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stormlight said:
Now don't misunderstand me, lie detection itself wasn't the issue but rather the approach he had in mind, being the puppet master and all. As for wether or not to talk about lie detection in OCC, it is really up to the participants of the roleplay.
I believe you misinterpreted my approach, or I wrote it in an unclear way. Either or, I am not aiming to abuse my power, if that is your concern. I can't 100 percent tell if someone is lying, as I wrote in my bio. I am no puppet master anyways. Puppets terrify me.

Last edited by a moderator:
NightCasterZ said:
Yup. Remember your adopted pup sort of that never got started cos the thread died? That's me!!!
haha now i remember!

JokerValentine said:
@Lonelytaco
So, to my understanding, there isn't much backstory on why the two packs hate each other so much. What would be their reason for hating one another?
Trust me, I have a huge plot planned there, but it won't be revealed here. It's meant to be kinda a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back