• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Stormlight said:
Completed Characters (2/4)

The Relationships for my character still have to be established, so that section is still barren. @Lonelytaco please take a look at both characters and think what relationship you could think of engaging with them and then we can discuss it. As for my second character @Idea , take a look if everything is to your liking and write a little bit of text (that is added to your sheet) in which you describe the interaction with your daughter and how you feel about her. Also please reevaluate @wolfborn4 's Ashen Powers as i feel they are very unbalanced and without any drawbacks. I'd also like @Idea to further explain how his light armor works, because of how easily despersible your light wolves are. For Ghost, do you have a radius in mind or is it more of a one time bigger and another time smaller thing? I like LeechFangs Power though, i feel like its balanced and unique enough.

Not going to force anyone to do anything, just some thoughts on some matters that could improve the quality of the roleplay. Aside from that @JokerValentine if you want, you can add additional powers, as you as alpha pale in comparison to what @Idea is able to do, creating a power vacuum on one side of the war. Can be a good element to think about, but i think there could be a little more added to flesh out the character more, the roleplay seems to be fantasy with superpowers on the wolves, so go wild and we can discuss it afterwards.

@NightCasterZ , the age is in wolf years as far as i am aware. (You're probably confused because LawNeck is 23, that is still near the boundary age of 22 for wolves, so that's fine, just very old.) Use Wolf-to-Human-Age-Calculator to get an wolf age you're comfortable with. Also please format the sheets a bit better, it is very difficult to read your character's background and personality traits that way (at least for me). Maybe someone here can provide you, with a good template. How about asking @Cloud Nagasake since her posts are formatted very well indeed.

I also encourage others to take a look, at other character sheets to think of possible relationships with the characters. I personally feel like i could use @Cloud Nagasake 's Volt as a Wolf that spoke out for me and enabled Vitro to join the sunpack despite the raging conflict between sun and night.

That's about everything i've noticed and wanted to mention, if you have anything you want to bring up or discuss. Please do so, you are very much encouraged to do so. After all you want a fun, casual and hopefully long lasting experience. Oh and as this is my first rpg on this site, tell me if my interaction in OOC is not exagerrated.

Greetings, Stormlight.
I don´t get the question regarding ghost.

As for LawNeck´s powers, they utilize the typical "holy light" kind of deal (so not actual light, the flow of particles). This kind of light needs a source for itself, thus making it stronger if it is attached to wolves rather than becoming one. It´s will is of whatever wolf it is attached to plus LawNeck. Either way, the light becomes a solid. Much like any material it is trying to mimic, but weightless. LawNeck is capable of changing the shape of the light at any time, but that actually requires his attention to do. This could mean he could reconstitute his light wolves, although these are easily torn even by mere clawing, but that would mean he wouldn´t be paying as much (if at all) attention to his surroundings.

I hope this answers your question. Also, could you send me a PM so we could further discuss our character´s histories, and perhaps even other character relantionships?

Guys help me and BloodyKharma out

we will be Pups of the nightpack and want our characters to be good friends and have powers that work in tandem

and suggestions for powers?

Bobisdead123 said:
Guys help me and BloodyKharma out
we will be Pups of the nightpack and want our characters to be good friends and have powers that work in tandem

and suggestions for powers?
what are their personalities like? Also, what´s tandem again?

Idea said:
what are their personalities like? Also, what´s tandem again?
they work together, oen compliments the other

idk personalities EZACTLY but they will be mischevious

so outgoing, mischevious etc

Bobisdead123 said:
they work together, oen compliments the other
idk personalities EZACTLY but they will be mischevious

so outgoing, mischevious etc
so you don´t know either of their personalities? Any differences between the two that you can point out or know?

Idea said:
so you don´t know either of their personalities? Any differences between the two that you can point out or know?
no...

we just need powers that work together and can cause mischief

that's all. You don't need their personalities. Were doing their powers first. Im sure their personalities wont conflict with their powers as long as they can cause mischeif

Bobisdead123 said:
no...
we just need powers that work together and can cause mischief

that's all. You don't need their personalities. Were doing their powers first. Im sure their personalities wont conflict with their powers as long as they can cause mischeif
My thought was to make their powers OFF their personalities.

But if the purpose is to cause mischief, huh? How about a power that can interfiere with smell? Like, make something emanate a different smell from what it actually does?

Idea said:
My thought was to make their powers OFF their personalities.
But if the purpose is to cause mischief, huh? How about a power that can interfiere with smell? Like, make something emanate a different smell from what it actually does?
that is an interesting idea... hm

@Idea I think we should plan on how we view one another's packs. Although, I sorta did with my last response. I'm not exactly in the black or white when it comes to waging war or not either.

JokerValentine said:
@Idea I think we should plan on how we view one another's packs. Although, I sorta did with my last response. I'm not exactly in the black or white when it comes to waging war or not either.
have you read my character sheet?

@Idea yes, but I didn't see anything pertaining to a direct relationship with the Nightpack Alpha, other than he doesn't believe in his rule. How does LawNeck view Nightpack in its entirety?

JokerValentine said:
@Idea yes, but I didn't see anything pertaining to a direct relationship with the Nightpack Alpha, other than he doesn't believe in his rule. How does LawNeck view Nightpack in its entirety?
There is a spoiler with the actual rules. Have you read them?

@Idea if it is not written with your CS, I have not. I believe you wrote you have a problem with other wolf packs, but that's what I saw. I guess what I am trying to say: how would your character view mine specifically, not generally?

JokerValentine said:
@Idea if it is not written with your CS, I have not. I believe you wrote you have a problem with other wolf packs, but that's what I saw. I guess what I am trying to say: how would your character view mine specifically, not generally?
1.The laws are on the bottom of the CS in the spoiler.

2.You have not given me enough for me to know that. I was told three traits from your character "wise" being too vague to say anything about, while at the same time being the only trait I can see really having an impact on LawNeck´s views outside of special circumstances.

Idea said:
1.The laws are on the bottom of the CS in the spoiler.
2.You have not given me enough for me to know that. I was told three traits from your character "wise" being too vague to say anything about, while at the same time being the only trait I can see really having an impact on LawNeck´s views outside of special circumstances.
That makes a bit more sense. I'm not used to the setup of the Spoilers system. My bad.

@Idea In addition, my character design is always vague. I'm not exactly used to making multiple characters. My old community was based around one singular character.

JokerValentine said:
That makes a bit more sense. I'm not used to the setup of the Spoilers system. My bad.
It´s ok.

JokerValentine said:
@Idea In addition, my character design is always vague. I'm not exactly used to making multiple characters. My old community was based around one singular character.
I don´t really get how that excuses it, but I won´t be arguing over it. Nevertheless, it is a problem (in my view), especially if you want to know how my character would act towards yours- because apart from general treatment, I can´t say anything without details.

Idea said:
It´s ok.
I don´t really get how that excuses it, but I won´t be arguing over it. Nevertheless, it is a problem (in my view), especially if you want to know how my character would act towards yours- because apart from general treatment, I can´t say anything without details.
Perhaps if I make adjustments to my character?

JokerValentine said:
@Idea I did a tad bit of expanding on Hatchet. Perhaps this could be a bit better?
Judging by how it looks now, my character may have a little respect for yours, although he will consider him an enemy , while considering yours "a pup at heart and mind".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back