• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
NightCasterZ said:
Thanks @Idea for the feedback. The backstory was inspired by a character of @TheHappyPikachu
alright. A little tip, nightcaster, you shouldn´t say "it was really adorable". That is a subjetive viewpoint which should never be referring to your own character because that would imply it coming from someone else- and that someone else, in this case, is the character you have no say in.

JokerValentine said:
@Idea My bad. I am just joking, man. I'm not looking to ignite a religious fire.
Hes in the wrong. Clearly Based God is in reference to a meme (I don't know a lot about that meme) and it is absurd to be offended in any way

I am religious and i wasn't offended

Bobisdead123 said:
Hes in the wrong. Clearly Based God is in reference to a meme (I don't know a lot about that meme) and it is absurd to be offended in any way
Nobody is in the wrong. We just all have our own character traits that define how we perceive the world around us.

I truly detest the tenseness of this chat.

JokerValentine said:
@Idea My bad. I am just joking, man. I'm not looking to ignite a religious fire.
I know, I know. I am sorry for getting fired up, but I tend to deal with militant atheists a lot. People who show no ounce of respect.

JokerValentine said:
Nobody is in the wrong. We just all have our own character traits that define how we perceive the world around us.
I truly detest the tenseness of this chat.
me too, let´s change the topic.

Bobisdead123 said:
I don´t know any meme as such. As for why I was offended:

Idea said:
I am sorry for getting fired up, but I tend to deal with militant atheists a lot. People who show no ounce of respect.

Idea said:
I know, I know. I am sorry for getting fired up, but I tend to deal with militant atheists a lot. People who show no ounce of respect.
Well, no need to make assumptions about religion when it comes to me. You have your beliefs, I have mine. I personally respect religion, but I am not exactly a strict adherent.

NightCasterZ said:
Good. Life's being perfect for me lately. :D The wheel of fate has clearly been favouring me recently.
the wheel fate has been dragging me into cloromorphic acid recently

I'll be creating my characters tonight, excited! Going to be reading through everyone else's in the meantime to get a good grasp on things.

NyxNightmare said:
I'll be creating my characters tonight, excited! Going to be reading through everyone else's in the meantime to get a good grasp on things.
welcome back to the wolf packs.

@JokerValentine , about your post. Those statements relating to my character´s likes and dislikes...

Are they based on your character´s POV (entirely) or are you actually stating your character knows it? In other words, does your character KNOW these habits you describe or does he just THINK he does?

Idea said:
@JokerValentine , about your post. Those statements relating to my character´s likes and dislikes...
Are they based on your character´s POV (entirely) or are you actually stating your character knows it? In other words, does your character KNOW these habits you describe or does he just THINK he does?
Which character are you referring to?

JokerValentine said:
I did so based on the list of habits presented in the character's habits section.
I see. Then, one note to take: LawNeck doesn´t dislike the dark. And where did you get the "being one with the air" thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back