• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Idea said:
I see. Then, one note to take: LawNeck doesn´t dislike the dark. And where did you get the "being one with the air" thing?
I didn't say he detested darkness, but he likes the light more. Those words are more based on interpretation by my character, the keywords being "perhaps".

Last edited by a moderator:
JokerValentine said:
I didn't say he detested darkness, but he likes the light more. Those words are more based on interpretation by my character, the keywords being "perhaps".
I see. Ok, then.

I'm almost done with my characters. I know how you guys can be particular about certain things so I'm perfecting things xD are you guys against having wolves with the same ability? @Lonelytaco

Say one of my to-be's has a similar or same power as an older wolf or something. I can change if it's not permitted or discouraged.

NyxNightmare said:
I'm almost done with my characters. I know how you guys can be particular about certain things so I'm perfecting things xD are you guys against having wolves with the same ability? @Lonelytaco
Say one of my to-be's has a similar or same power as an older wolf or something. I can change if it's not permitted or discouraged.
Same abilities are fine

NyxNightmare said:
It might even make an interesting dynamic for a relationship- rivalry, mentor and student, etc...

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]Gotta prevent fighting at all costs. Plus i lowkey ship Joker and Clear Sky.

[/QUOTE]
bRUH. Have we even had an exchange yet? (> :D )( :D )

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]The taunting has begun. I almost expect her to be torn to shreds, honestly.

[/QUOTE]
Joker won't unless she crosses into the Sunpack border. Then again... maybe he doesn't take you seriously. Let me ask him to see if he wants to attack you.

He says he ships him and her.

Just kidding.

JokerValentine said:
@Lonelytaco Perhaps we should coordinate a time we are all able to come on?
From here on out we're gonna set up a lil rule.

Once You Post, You are required to wait until two other people have posted before you may post again. Those who don't follow will be chewed out, and trust me. You do NOT wanna get chewed out by me. :)

JokerValentine said:
@Lonelytaco Perhaps we should coordinate a time we are all able to come on?
me and taco have erratic schedules, im available all day till the times of 3-7 due to classes, Taco is only available after 3, and even then her schedule is erratic during that time as well, I only ask that you wait till we all get a chance to respond, it may take an hour, maybe more.

Lonelytaco said:
From here on out we're gonna set up a lil rule.
Once You Post, You are required to wait until two other people have posted before you may post again. Those who don't follow will be chewed out, and trust me. You do NOT wanna get chewed out by me. :)
lord knows ive faced your wrath wayyyy tooo many times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back