• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]we had a similar problem in your last wolf pack rp

[/QUOTE]
ill take a minute to go back to the old rp and see how we fixed it cuz i cant remember

Lonelytaco said:
Alrighty, so I'm seeing everyone's concerns when it comes down to your second character.
Please add some sort of limit to the power so that it isn't too OP.
Yep, I'm working on it.

alright so i found the old character sheet, all it had was a half hour time constraint and that it would start to be debilitating 15 minutes in

@TheBOOKWORMgal

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]right so i found the old character sheet, all it had was a half hour time constraint and that it would start to be debilitating 15 minutes in

[/QUOTE]
What? I'm putting in five minutes max and thirty seconds to start negative effects.

Okay everyone, so I'm considering adding in a third pack to this roleplay. This pack will be neutral between Sunpack and Nightpack, and trades with both. I really think it would be a good plot idea, but if you guys think otherwise, it's totally fine. I'm setting up a poll now

JokerValentine said:
I was literally about to suggest that.
I've noticed we're getting a lot more characters, and for those who want a rank that's full in the other packs, it makes that rank available again. :)

Lonelytaco said:
Okay everyone, so I'm considering adding in a third pack to this roleplay. This pack will be neutral between Sunpack and Nightpack, and trades with both. I really think it would be a good plot idea, but if you guys think otherwise, it's totally fine. I'm setting up a poll now
well it feels a bit late but i think we can work with it hun

JokerValentine said:
What would be their involvement in the plot?
she just said neutral party, i say whatever happens lets just roll with it

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]she just said neutral party, i say whatever happens lets just roll with it

[/QUOTE]
Well, with the impending war, how will they be neutral? Surely they must know about the other two packs. Maybe they are three sister packs, but SP and NP hate each other.

JokerValentine said:
Well, with the impending war, how will they be neutral? Surely they must know about the other two packs. Maybe they are three sister packs, but SP and NP hate each other.
as i said, whatever happens im gonna roll with it, taco knows what to do

JokerValentine said:
That's how I plan to do it. Though, this pack was never part of the larger pack. They had been trading long before, but after the war between NP and SP the lost connections. If the pack passes, we'll be playing characters of this back that are trying to mend old wounds so that the packs may be allies once more.

Lonelytaco said:
I love writing, but I totally hate digging around to find any interactions with my characters! ( O.o )
same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back