• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Speaking of Heron, who's on border patrol and willing to take in a rouge
i needa look at your character sheet

@TheBOOKWORMgal

a0 she is a girl

a1 you can just wander into a pack territory and they will come to you, that is if you are heading to NP

Hmmm

Nightpack it is and Heron's been approved but he's in the second section I think lemme send it to u

alright so your wolf has hydro kinesis, noice, you use the fluids from your body, just like remus, alot of similarities there

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]alright so your wolf has hydro kinesis, noice, you use the fluids from your body, just like remus, alot of similarities there

[/QUOTE]
i love how chill you are about that. My old community would kill one another if their characters shared even a small trait.

JokerValentine said:
i love how chill you are about that. My old community would kill one another if their characters shared even a small trait.
im a biologist in real life, similar traits are a normal thing to see

Last edited by a moderator:
TheBOOKWORMgal said:
it doesnt exactly say he uses his bodily fluids but in one of my posts i did say the ichor came from his body, like if remus bleeds it wont be red, it will be his ichor.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]im a biologist in real life, similar traits are a normal thing to see

[/QUOTE]
Please tell me you are working on proving the aquatic apes theory.

JokerValentine said:
Please tell me you are working on proving the aquatic apes theory.
believe it or not i am a marine biologist, and i am a firm believer of the aquatic apes theory, mermaids are our ancestral cousins, they evolved down a different genetic tree better adapted for life in aquatic enviroments.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]believe it or not i am a marine biologist, and i am a firm believer of the aquatic apes theory, mermaids are our ancestral cousins, they evolved down a different genetic tree better adapted for life in aquatic enviroments.

[/QUOTE]
TYBG. I am going on a biogeographical study trip to Madagascar to learn about the biodiversity, so I do a bit of biology myself.

JokerValentine said:
TYBG. I am going on a biogeographical study trip to Madagascar to learn about the biodiversity, so I do a bit of biology myself.
lotta lemurs there, carry bugspray

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Oh late reply xD
Yeah, I think the theory is provable if it hasn't been already.
its arguable amongst many scientists, but theoretically speaking it is possible to evolve down that line

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]lotta lemurs there, carry bugspray

[/QUOTE]
It's not about what you see, it's about what you see when it's too late. º-º

O.o ....

Oooook any who I'm surprised we haven't seen the docu in class considering we're studying evolution.

JokerValentine said:
It's not about what you see, it's about what you see when it's too late. º-º
thats why you come prepared, even when i went to the island here to study the benthic ecology i carried a knife on me cuz hammerheads love that area

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
O.o ....
Oooook any who I'm surprised we haven't seen the docu in class considering we're studying evolution.
I forgot to ask: are you a bit new to RP?

@TheBOOKWORMgal

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]thats why you come prepared, even when i went to the island here to study the benthic ecology i carried a knife on me cuz hammerheads love that area

[/QUOTE]
Well, the real danger in Madagascar is the mosquitos. The diseases they carry are nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back