• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
TheBOOKWORMgal said:
O.o ....
Oooook any who I'm surprised we haven't seen the docu in class considering we're studying evolution.
is controversial, i believe in it though, im not thickheaded like my fellow biologists

Yeah, exactly. Sometimes in class we'll do no wrong or right answer things, and I think this would've a fun one to do.

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Yeah, exactly. Sometimes in class we'll do no wrong or right answer things, and I think this would've a fun one to do.
it is a fun topic to discuss, because evolution, there are just so many things that can happen

Oh... Well I hope you get along. Gn, joker. Lol everyone seems to be an adult and I'm just chilling with my parents xD

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]So, I'm doing a little death animation of one of my female wolves. Should i do Petal or Clear Sky?

[/QUOTE]
Not petal ;^;

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]Lowkey shipping Petal and Remus.

[/QUOTE]
not really, shes remus's friend

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]JESUS I MISSED SO MUCH.
I am VERY interested in the FOX idea. I hope that is still a thing!!!

[/QUOTE]
It's totally still a thing

Lonelytaco said:
@Idea @NyxNightmare @Scarlet Fox What do you think of a third pack of warrior cats? Sound reasonable? Or possibly foxes?
I think the issue with both of those would be those are not animals that live in packs or anything of the like. Out of the two, though, I would go with foxes, since cats are domestic animals: odds are, they would not live independently.

Lonelytaco said:
Okay everyone, so I'm considering adding in a third pack to this roleplay. This pack will be neutral between Sunpack and Nightpack, and trades with both. I really think it would be a good plot idea, but if you guys think otherwise, it's totally fine. I'm setting up a poll now
The only issue I have is that LawNeck forbid any contact with other packs.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]Not petal ;^;

[/QUOTE]
And lol why ask then xD clear sky even though it would kill her brother

Ohhhhh her bro could bring her back

Lonelytaco said:
Well, edit it out. ( if it ends up happening )
In that case, please hurry with the decision, cause this kinda screws with my character then. Not only with The CS but also what's already happened IC.

Idea said:
In that case, please hurry with the decision, cause this kinda screws with my character then. Not only with The CS but also what's already happened IC.
So far, it's looking like a yes. Sorry for messing things up, maybe this new pack will be an exception to his rule.

Lonelytaco said:
So far, it's looking like a yes. Sorry for messing things up, maybe this new pack will be an exception to his rule.
perhaps, but that's why I need you to hurry if you're gonna make this happen: I wanna make sure that I can replace the rule in such a way that everything is consistent, which will be inceasingly difficult the more time passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back