• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Idea said:
perhaps, but that's why I need you to hurry if you're gonna make this happen: I wanna make sure that I can replace the rule in such a way that everything is consistent, which will be inceasingly difficult the more time passes.
I'll set up the pack when I get home this afternoon.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]good morning everyone

[/QUOTE]
morning.

Question, you mentioned your character doesn]t remember his ceremony, or his age...

Idea said:
morning.
Question, you mentioned your character doesn]t remember his ceremony, or his age...
yeah he doesnt, im still trying to piece that together but ill come up with something

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]yeah he doesnt, im still trying to piece that together but ill come up with something

[/QUOTE]
I have an idea. I was gonna ask if you were already implying it, but it seems not. Wanna hear about it? PM me.

I do know that there are no Nightpack wolves on patrol on the outer parts of the border. There is a ceremony in the territory, however, where everyone is gathered.

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
xD I'll make a sunpack wolf maybe later... I guess I'll just have him wander over there in curiosity
So fam, your responses are sorta sparse on detail. Your character can do a bit more over the course of a comment. All of your responses so far added up would be fine for a longer response. Just my observation. IF you make your responses longer, especially the first one, you will get to interacting with others quicker.

JokerValentine said:
Of course, due to Hatchet being the most handsome wolf in the RP (B')
nah. We didn´t have him in the previous RP and it still happened. There seems to be some kind of misconception here, where people immediately think something along the lines of

"Oh Nightpack? Night= Shadows= COOOOOOOOL!"

or something. Frankly, it´s not as bad as it used to be, but this is making the sunpack look like the bad guys by sheer force of number. I´m just saying, it´s strangling. Granted, Joker did cross the line a bit there, and both packs hate one another...Which makes me feel it´s either sheer numbers that are given this anti-sun vibe or the alpha matter. And to be honest, in charisma, LawNeck clearly looses, although...

JokerValentine said:
ok. The ceremony will begin soon, so...
well, we can´t do that without Daisy, and Taco is a little busy, I suppose, tonight. I mean, she´s (or he´s ) got the other new pack to make, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back