• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]yeah when talking to idea you have to be literal with him

[/QUOTE]
"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast"

JokerValentine said:
You both have identical personalities. You both have the same creative mindset. You both are quite literal when it comes to interpretation. You both are smart.
Firstly, thank you for the compliments. Second, I´d just like to deny the statement that I make litteral interpretations, although I will admit, I do often misinterpret statements.

Idea said:
Firstly, thank you for the compliments. Second, I´d just like to deny the statement that I make litteral interpretations, although I will admit, I do often misinterpret statements.
you do it quite a bit amigo

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]you do it quite a bit amigo

[/QUOTE]
alright, name the instance, and I´ll be sure to clarify how it wasn´t.

Idea said:
alright, name the instance, and I´ll be sure to clarify how it wasn´t.
lets bring the earlier conversation between you and scarlet, i could tell she was being sarcastic. You went complete lawneck on her saying they gotta behave and blah blah blah.

ohhhh so thats what those little arrows at the side of the page does!

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]lets bring the earlier conversation between you and scarlet, i could tell she was being sarcastic. You went complete lawneck on her saying they gotta behave and blah blah blah.

[/QUOTE]
Tyat was not sarcasm. In fact, if you actually look at it closely, interpreting it litterally is what would have made me RIGHT. The interpretation I gave was based on the connotation of "a [....] surprise" which tends to imply, in many cases, a nasty one.

JokerValentine said:
Aquatic Apes Theory.
yeah that took a while to click, i didnt really sleep well, in fact im still tired

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]yeah that took a while to click, i didnt really sleep well, in fact im still tired

[/QUOTE]
That sucks. I didn't sleep well either, but I didn't lose too much sleep.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]the hell is that

[/QUOTE]
(.A.)Are you dense? If you like video games, and podcasts, they are the stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back