• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
JokerValentine said:
(.A.)Are you dense? If you like video games, and podcasts, they are the stuff.
before you start freaking out, im gonna make it known that im purposely ignorant on the existence of most forms of social media, specifically for the reason that i consider most to be a cancer on the internet

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]before you start freaking out, im gonna make it known that im purposely ignorant on the existence of most forms of social media, specifically for the reason that i consider most to be a cancer on the internet

[/QUOTE]
Well, that's ok. We all have our tastes and distastes. I am of course kidding about the denseness. Maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
JokerValentine said:
Well, that's ok. We all have our tastes and distastes. I am of course kidding about the denseness. Maybe.
but no it wasnt gamegrumps

K. I haven't been able to do much w/ Jakob. Right now, he's patrolling the outskirts so make sure ya tag me when u approach.

Well, here's the thing: the alpha summoned everyone into the camp after a fight broke out. The ceremony for Daisy (lonelytaco) is due to begin within the hour. My character isn't exactly confident in Jakob either, so if he is outside the camp and Hatchet finds out, he won't be happy.

Is anyone alive...?(*^*) I'm so bored

This is what happens when school gives kids a different sleep schedule-- ya get bored kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back