• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
JokerValentine said:
I actually wanted Joker to be that guy originally. Like, maybe he could be trying to incite war?
well, there´d be two key differences. Maybe more even, since (I+m assuming) you are RPing within your character´s POV, so...why would his thoughts go against his intentions?

as for the differences I mentioned, one is that my character was kind of the opposite of yours (would be): Yours is a human who can shapeshift into a wolf (unless I´m wrong) who joins the pack from outside. Mine would be a wolf who is tamed by humans after being taken from a pack, and doesn´t actually join one.

The other difference would lie in the means. My character would have human support (to an extent), whereas yours was abandoned by them,

Idea said:
well, there´d be two key differences. Maybe more even, since (I+m assuming) you are RPing within your character´s POV, so...why would his thoughts go against his intentions?
as for the differences I mentioned, one is that my character was kind of the opposite of yours (would be): Yours is a human who can shapeshift into a wolf (unless I´m wrong) who joins the pack from outside. Mine would be a wolf who is tamed by humans after being taken from a pack, and doesn´t actually join one.

The other difference would lie in the means. My character would have human support (to an extent), whereas yours was abandoned by them,
Well, originally meaning that I wanted that. I changed mainly just to be a pack member. I wanted Joker to be an outside wolf who, as you described, causes trouble and is loyal to humans.

JokerValentine said:
Well, originally meaning that I wanted that. I changed mainly just to be a pack member. I wanted Joker to be an outside wolf who, as you described, causes trouble and is loyal to humans.
Oh. Didn´t realize that much. I thought you wanted him to be a regular human to came to cause trouble, I apologize for my mistake.

Idea said:
Oh. Didn´t realize that much. I thought you wanted him to be a regular human to came to cause trouble, I apologize for my mistake.
Unforgivable. Totally unacceptable roleplay behavior. I am going to report this. (*^*)

Oh.. Oops (' :| ) well what do I do, I mean I haven't woken her up or anything (*^*) what did I do wronggggg

Last edited by a moderator:
TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Oh.. Oops (' :| ) well what do I do, I mean I haven't woken her up or anything (*^*) what did I do wronggggg
I had a problem earlier with someone about this: this is called power-playing. even if it is unintentional, and not even in a fight, it is generally a courtesy to never force an action on another character. I mean, you didn't do what you did to win in a fight or something, so it is not a big deal at all. Just, refrain from saying things connect, as we want to ensure everyone can react to stuff.

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
I know you probably didn´t mean it. Let me try to help you see the mistake:

In your post, your character comes and sees the other character unconscious. From what happens after that everything is impossible for a simple reason: Nightcaster didn´t say his character was unconscious at any point. Even if he did, you picking it up without his consent is also wrong.

As a rule of thumb, if there is a viable alternative, whichever it may be, then you can´t say something happen, only comfirm that it did.

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
... So I just delete the part where he finds her is what you're saying.
I'm not saying anything. It really is up to the person you are talking to. I'm just letting you know a bit of common courtesy many roleplayers have (OUO).

Conversely, I personally know of a 1/3 rule, where an opponent can dodge two attacks before letting a third one hit.

If you want, you can ask your opponent in the OOC if he/she can be picked up by your character.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheBOOKWORMgal said:
... So I just delete the part where he finds her is what you're saying.
Delite, edit, replace, whatever needs to be done, but take it out unless nigthcaster says otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back