• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
I mean, when you accepted this. Or can there be 2 healers?

Aleikya said:

Name: Enigma

Appearance: Enigma is a brown and black fox, with a white teardrop marking on her chest and a white-tipped tail. She has one brown eye. The other is white; she is blind in this eye. Around her neck she wears a necklace made of twine. The pendant is a raven skull.

Pack: Stonepack.

Powers/Abnormalities: N/A.

History: Enigma had a normal childhood. Her parents and brothers loved her with all their heart. She would often go out and explore with her older brothers, Silver and Blaze. As time went on, Enigma would go out and explore by herself for long periods of time. When she was old enough, she said goodbye to her family and left to go travel. One day, her right eye simply stopped working and began to turn a hazy white color. It is still unknown as to what caused her blindness. To somehow find out what caused it, Enigma went into the healing practices. Though she didn't find the reason, she did find that she had a deep love and fascination for the art of healing.

Personality: Enigma is kind and compassionate, but can also be very sarcastically rude. Though she acts this way, she never truly means what she says, no matter how cruel it may sound.

Likes: Nature, stars/stargazing, gentlemen, those who are kind and respectful, soft music, the beach, water, crystals and geodes, jellyfish, storms/rain, and more.

Dislikes: Those who are rude/threatening, evil packs/beings, complete darkness and hot weather.

Habits: Enigma has the tendency to wander off by herself every now and then, leaving others behind. She herself considers this a horrible habit of hers, and a flaw.

Crush: No one, yet.

Mate: N/A.

Other: N/A.​
I do understand @Aleikya may not have seen Quorra, but can there be two? Even though it doesn't look like Aleikya's posting anything ... This also gave me an idea, if you're willing to do it. We should make a list of different pack members and their ranks in the overview to avoid confusion. @Lonelytaco

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey people, I was out during the weekend, can anyone gimme a quick summary of what has happened since my last post?

oh hi!

:) So basically, Heron fell asleep for a second, which happened to be the second that a flaming tree fell over. Gray Wing rescued him and now Clear Sky's mad. Remus is looking for Moltenwomb, who is out at the ceremony and ... yeah. not much.

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
oh hi!

:) So basically, Heron fell asleep for a second, which happened to be the second that a flaming tree fell over. Gray Wing rescued him and now Clear Sky's mad. Remus is looking for Moltenwomb, who is out at the ceremony and ... yeah. not much.
and with the characters besides your own? Or do you not know that much?

Yeah, Lola almost broke the disk, fighting it with thoughts about Vitro but then it got bigger and ... yeah, that's it.

Basically its spreading throughout SunPack territory. Lola is a bit out of control. Grey Wing, Clear Sky, Iris, Ghost, and Heron are deciding what to do and might go notify the alpha. @JokerValentine

NyxNightmare said:
Basically its spreading throughout SunPack territory. Lola is a bit out of control. Grey Wing, Clear Sky, Iris, Ghost, and Heron are deciding what to do and might go notify the alpha. @JokerValentine
You mentioned Vitro a lot, but has the actual creator posted yet?

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
oh hi!

Idea said:
WHat about Remus, and all of @JokerValentine ´s characters?
I did mention Remus

one last question, what about the stone pack?

Also, when I do my posts, please keep an eye open everyone, just to be sure. I don´t want to be making mistakes and pissing anyone off over it.

Stonepack hasn't really done anything either, but I have a fox out to tell the Alpha about the fire. (No, he isn't there, but his power allows him to talk to birds and a little birdy told him about it. Literally.)

and sure.

well I didn't know, because the distance between Stonepack and Sunpack territory isn't really specified anywhere.. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back