• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Well, a good benchmark for wolves is around 1.75 miles, so I think my character can make the smell.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheBOOKWORMgal said:
I mean, when you accepted this. Or can there be 2 healers?
I do understand @Aleikya may not have seen Quorra, but can there be two? Even though it doesn't look like Aleikya's posting anything ... This also gave me an idea, if you're willing to do it. We should make a list of different pack members and their ranks in the overview to avoid confusion. @Lonelytaco
That's totally a good idea, that's why I already do list people under their ranks. Here. Go to page one and scroll up

Anyone who has interacted with my character that I have not written a response to, please let me know. A bit worn out and don't feel like reading, so lemme know

Lonelytaco said:
Anyone who has interacted with my character that I have not written a response to, please let me know. A bit worn out and don't feel like reading, so lemme know
Could we perhaps start the NP ceremony?

Since Daisy's ceremony is in Nightpack it's probably alright to start it now haha. I think everyone is gathered?

JokerValentine said:
Well, I had a change of plans. Joker is not exactly one to be disloyal anymore.
I know, but when we get to the bottom of it, the idea was kind of, you now...yours. I mean, sure, I proposed it without knowing you also had it, but technically you had it before I did.

Idea said:
I know, but when we get to the bottom of it, the idea was kind of, you now...yours. I mean, sure, I proposed it without knowing you also had it, but technically you had it before I did.
Well, you can't "own" an idea that never came to be. Maybe we can both do it? One to a different pack?

JokerValentine said:
Well, you can't "own" an idea that never came to be. Maybe we can both do it? One to a different pack?
sounds great to me, but honestly, the biggest reason why I dropped it (aside from it being originally not my idea) was because I think Lonelytaco rejected the idea. If he/she approves it, though, I will be happy to work with ya! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back