• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
JokerValentine said:
I mean, my old community would have a few people who would be offended by a RP response if it wasn't long enough, a word was misspelled, etc.
Maybe I´m overly cautious, but I prefer to cut problems by the roots. When a problem grows big enough to be fearsome, usually it´s far too late to prevent it from harming.

Same honestly I really don't like people like that who freak out about little things like

"OMG!"

"What?!"

"Your... SOCKS!!"

"Wh-what?"

"They're mismatced!!!!"

"Um yeah, one's white with a stripe and the other's just white. What about it?"

"They're. Mis. MATCHED!!!"

SO what's my rating for my skit, 10, 9, what?

xD jk

Idea said:
Maybe I´m overly cautious, but I prefer to cut problems by the roots. When a problem grows big enough to be fearsome, usually it´s far too late to prevent it from harming.
And true.

Meh. I usually like mending them. Probably from having to mend fights between my younger cousins...(>_>)

Last edited by a moderator:
Idea said:
never heard that expression
Well, it sounds a bit hopeless, but it works sometimes. I like to assess the situation, and see what I can do. I "guess" by proposing what could defuse the situation. Them I see what changes. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

JokerValentine said:
Well, it sounds a bit hopeless, but it works sometimes. I like to assess the situation, and see what I can do. I "guess" by proposing what could defuse the situation. Them I see what changes. Wash, rinse, and repeat.
I suppose it does. And everyone should begin that way. But after a while, it becomes redundant: After all, fixing the problem after it´s already caused trouble? Going with that, case by case, is almost saying you let every trouble slide. Not that I´m trying to criticize, just expressing my disagreement and why.

Idea said:
I suppose it does. And everyone should begin that way. But after a while, it becomes redundant: After all, fixing the problem after it´s already caused trouble? Going with that, case by case, is almost saying you let every trouble slide. Not that I´m trying to criticize, just expressing my disagreement and why.
trouble is always a bit vague. You don't really know a situation will go bad, so ere on the eye of caution. I don't like to get involved if there is no larger disagreement. I always give a chance of the two parties to reconcile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back