• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
TheBOOKWORMgal said:
I mean, when you accepted this. Or can there be 2 healers?
I do understand @Aleikya may not have seen Quorra, but can there be two? Even though it doesn't look like Aleikya's posting anything ... This also gave me an idea, if you're willing to do it. We should make a list of different pack members and their ranks in the overview to avoid confusion. @Lonelytaco
i've been busy, that's why i haven't officially replied. : \ and, no, i never did see quorra. ( x

Aleikya said:
i've been busy, that's why i haven't officially replied. : \ and, no, i never did see quorra. ( x
You've both been accepted. Seriously, I thought it tagged you guys once I placed y'all in your ranks

JokerValentine said:
We were talking about the idea of human-captured-and-trained wolves/foxes disrupting the packs and furthering conflict.
That wasn't really part of the plot I had. I just figured that could be a smaller thing.

JokerValentine said:
Ah. What was the larger plot you had in mind?
Well I just don't want the whole human turned wolf thing to over ride the plot I originally had planned. I don't really care for the idea, but if you guys want it to happen then just use it lightly. I don't wanna really expose the plot just yet

Lonelytaco said:
Well I just don't want the whole human turned wolf thing to over ride the plot I originally had planned. I don't really care for the idea, but if you guys want it to happen then just use it lightly. I don't wanna really expose the plot just yet
Ok George R. R. Martin. It won't be a human-turned-wolf thing, but it is more of wolves captured by humans and raised as pets.

(> :P )(> :P )(> :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
Lonelytaco said:
is it gonna be a long-running thing? Cause if it is, we could use this as a supplementary plot to help foreshadow and set up future events, as well as kill time until you set the actual thing up.

JokerValentine said:
Ok George R. R. Martin. It won't be a human-turned-wolf thing, but it is more of wolves captured by humans and raised as pets.
(> :P )(> :P )(> :P )
That's what I meant but I didn't wanna type it out because I'm lazy

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Woah woah I'm being attacked by alerts chill ✋
Nightpack Ranks

Alpha

• Hatchet ( @TheBOOKWORMgal )

Hunters

• Silver Mist @Hollowed Kadaver )
  • Ashen ( @Julie )

Healers

• Kitsky (@Hollowed Kadaver )