• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Wait, how much of her leg is pinned? Whole, halfway, what?
Her leg is pinned over the paw, and a tad bit toward her calf(?) I have no idea what it's called in dog analogy (fail). so about mid way, yet she'll have scars up her thigh(?) due to the flames.

Yeah, I have school tomorrow so I should be sleeping too. Besides, everything look s like I'm looking through a cracked screen. gn people

And the song Scars to your beautiful (Alessia Cara) ust popped up in my head °o° it shall be dubbed Clear Sky's theme song

@JokerValentine when you wake up and get a chance, I left it to you to kinda run the ceremony and make the speech, however you feel it should go is fine by me. Daisy should be ranked as either

• Healer ( mentored by Moltenwomb ( @Idea ))
  • Gamma ( Mentored by Haven ( @Lonelytaco ))

Either way works, message me if you need help

Idea said:
@JokerValentine I don´t know why, but nobody answers when one of my character´s howls. Even if it just so happens to be the alpha of their own pack.
Joker, Grey Wing, Iris, Clear Sky and Heron are all stuck about.

I'm waiting for Joker, because hes helping with Clear Sky who is mangled.

Heron is waiting for Nyx to get on and post if they help Clear Sky or go to LawNeck. So we are stagnant at the moment.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]Joker, Grey Wing, Iris, Clear Sky and Heron are all stuck about.
I'm waiting for Joker, because hes helping with Clear Sky who is mangled.

Heron is waiting for Nyx to get on and post if they help Clear Sky or go to LawNeck. So we are stagnant at the moment.

[/QUOTE]
but fact stands that many of those actually heard the howl before going into the fire. Heck, I think half the sunpack if not more just decided it was best to go do whatever they thought best instead of obeying the alpha.

Julie said:
Okay, im very lost...Can someone fill me in on this?
This is why i don't like school
what exactly do you need to be filled in?

Nightpack- Daisy´s Ranking celebration

Sunpack- dealing with a fire

Stone Pack- Lazying about

Idea said:
what exactly do you need to be filled in?
Nightpack- Daisy´s Ranking celebration

Sunpack- dealing with a fire

Stone Pack- Lazying about
Sunpack- dealing with fire....

Julie said:
Sunpack- dealing with fire....
well, nightcaster´s character is going berserk and began a fire, about half the pack is caught in it or hiding in caves. The alpha has hollowed to call everyone (nobody came).

Previously there was a tiny incident of a little brawl with the nightpack at the border and there are two/three new members to the sunpack that were once from out of the pack.

That´s about it.

Idea said:
well, nightcaster´s character is going berserk and began a fire, about half the pack is caught in it or hiding in caves. The alpha has hollowed to call everyone (nobody came).
Previously there was a tiny incident of a little brawl with the nightpack at the border and there are two/three new members to the sunpack that were once from out of the pack.

That´s about it.
Okay thank you

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]An 'Iris' already exists within the role-play.

[/QUOTE]
I know. I play her. I just needed to know what was happening. I got lost

in the roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back