• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
JokerValentine said:
Do as you wish. I honestly don't care if it alters my response, but I am just concerned that the plot wouldn't make sense.
In my opinion it didnt really make much sense when it came to the cracks

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]In my opinion it didnt really make much sense when it came to the cracks

[/QUOTE]
How so? Have you ever heard of Oracle Bones?

JokerValentine said:
How so? Have you ever heard of Oracle Bones?
not really no, but the way a bone cracks is pretty much random.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]not really no, but the way a bone cracks is pretty much random.

[/QUOTE]
Well, do canines know that, or is it a mere superstition that the bone cracks the way it does for a specific reason?

more conflict? there have been two, and both of them me and Taco have been absent and they all escalated quickly, i dont mind conflict as long as yall slow down and give EVERYONE a chance to actually post.

Lonelytaco said:
There will be more tomorrow in the rp, if we can get all current conflict to slow down
I see your point, but I am talking conflict that involves everyone, not just like one group of hunters or some wolves in the forest doing whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
JokerValentine said:
I see your point, but I am talking conflict that involves everyone, not just like one group of hunters or some wolves in the forest doing whatever.
well see what happens tomorrow, Taco says something is gonna go down, we just gotta wait and see.

JokerValentine said:
Wasn't a fan of it anyways.
I feel it is a bit odd that even though there was that one border fight, both wolf packs are like "whatever"
Atticus was gonna attack, but nobody wanted to wait

JokerValentine said:
Wasn't a fan of it anyways.
I feel it is a bit odd that even though there was that one border fight, both wolf packs are like "whatever"
you started that conflict though, and youre the alpha of nightpack, youre technically the one who was whatever about it

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]you started that conflict though, and youre the alpha of nightpack, youre technically the one who was whatever about it

[/QUOTE]
No he didn't. It was the Sunpack that should've done something

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]you started that conflict though, and youre the alpha of nightpack, youre technically the one who was whatever about it

[/QUOTE]
You really are serving up the harshbrowns.

Lonelytaco said:
No he didn't. It was the Sunpack that should've done something
JokerValentine said:
You really are serving up the harshbrowns.
was it not Joker who insulted Ashen in the first place? isnt that your character Joker?

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]was it not Joker who insulted Ashen in the first place? isnt that your character Joker?

[/QUOTE]
I have no clue what you are talking about? If i wrote something negative, it isn't my intention to insult.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]was it not Joker who insulted Ashen in the first place? isnt that your character Joker?

[/QUOTE]
No, Ashen disrespected Atticus first

JokerValentine said:
I have no clue what you are talking about? If i wrote something negative, it isn't my intention to insult.
haha no i meant in the rp, not like an actual insult to her in real life

Oh wait, yeah. For some reason, I thought you were referring to OOC. Joker merely went to the rescue of his pack-mate, as that is how he was designed to be: protective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back