• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Two things:

1. What's happening in the Nightpack?

2. Is there gonna be a third pack, what will it be and can I be the leader of it?

NightCasterZ said:
Two things:
1. What's happening in the Nightpack?

2. Is there gonna be a third pack, what will it be and can I be the leader of it?
There's already a third pack

@Hollowed Kadaver @TheBOOKWORMgal @Julie @Scarlet Fox

(Tag anyone I forgot)

Everyone should now get their wolves to wind down for the night. We've been on day one way too long, so once all of your characters have gone to bed for the night, we'll move on

Lonelytaco said:
@Hollowed Kadaver @TheBOOKWORMgal @Julie @Scarlet Fox
(Tag anyone I forgot)

Everyone should now get their wolves to wind down for the night. We've been on day one way too long, so once all of your characters have gone to bed for the night, we'll move on
The sunpack can´t do that yet, we´re still solving the fire issue.

Idea said:
that was already solved, its been put out by rain that haven had summoned at the ceremony

Idea said:
Like he said, Haven summoned a heavy downpour a few posts ago. It affects all of Greenlight, meaning it should've put the fire out

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]that was already solved, its been put out by rain that haven had summoned at the ceremony

[/QUOTE]
Lonelytaco said:
Like he said, Haven summoned a heavy downpour a few posts ago. It affects all of Greenlight, meaning it should've put the fire out
Even if the fire is put out, Lola is still in rampage and Sky is still hurt.

forward? I think that was good, this is your thread after all, time to move on to something else

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]forward? I think that was good, this is your thread after all, time to move on to something else

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but gotta remain

Talon said:
hey could i join?¿?¿ but could i be like a wanderer?¿?¿
I don't mind you joining, but we already have a ton of rogues. I would prefer you join a pack, cos being a wanderer lacks conflict

Lonelytaco said:
I don't mind you joining, but we already have a ton of rogues. I would prefer you join a pack, cos being a wanderer lacks conflict
i wa thinking of being a waderer and then joining a pack

ok ill make my cs and migt e able to make my intro post but ill be gone tomorrow and friday so i wont be able to post then.

Talon said:
ok ill make my cs and migt e able to make my intro post but ill be gone tomorrow and friday so i wont be able to post then.
might want to make it to where your intro shows a gap of time between today and whenever you get back

Talon said:
I would just wait til you get back to make the intro

NightCasterZ said:
Could you perhaps tell me a little about the third pack and if the alpha spot is available? @Lonelytaco
i have the alpha spot already amigo, you see its stone pack, a pack of foxes that trades with the other two packs. Weve already been posting for the past couple of days now, youll need to read them and skim over the character sheets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back