• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
i thought i was accepted but lonelytaco said i wasnt and that i needed to fix my cs. i just deleted it and i will make a better one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Talon said:
i thought i was accepted but lonelytaco said i wasnt and that i needed to fix my cs. i just deleted it and i will make a better one...
Ahhh okay haha yay im not crazy. Oh and one of my character interacted with you also :3

NyxNightmare said:
Ahhh okay haha yay im not crazy. Oh and one of my character interacted with you also :3
if you created an interaction with a nonexistent character youre gonna need to edit that out

How the hell did you dodge a rock you couldnt even see, let alone had time to react? Especially when i said in my post it struck you

@Idea

Last edited by a moderator:
@Idea[/URL]
Instinct. I´m assuming it´s a pebble-sized rock, otherwise throwing it so casually would have been impossible. All my character would have to do is glare and by instinct he would duck. The rock might hit anyways, or not.

As for it saying it hit, it shouldn´t. You threw a rock at my character, whether it hit or not is something that could only be confirmed by MY post.

Idea said:
Instinct. I´m assuming it´s a pebble-sized rock, otherwise throwing it so casually would have been impossible. All my character would have to do is glare and by instinct he would duck. The rock might hit anyways, or not.
As for it saying it hit, it shouldn´t. You threw a rock at my character, whether it hit or not is something that could only be confirmed by MY post.
you make it sound like you could see the rock, remember, my character has terra manipulation, i said i lifted a rock from BEHIND you, you wouldnt have been able to see it unless you have eyes on the back of your head, i didnt physically touch the rock, i simply willed it to move and it did.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]you make it sound like you could see the rock, remember, my character has terra manipulation, i said i lifted a rock from BEHIND you, you wouldnt have been able to see it unless you have eyes on the back of your head, i didnt physically touch the rock, i simply willed it to move and it did.

[/QUOTE]
Even just being lifted, it would made sound, if nothing else due to other rocks it could have come in contact with.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]you make it sound like you could see the rock, remember, my character has terra manipulation, i said i lifted a rock from BEHIND you, you wouldnt have been able to see it unless you have eyes on the back of your head, i didnt physically touch the rock, i simply willed it to move and it did.

[/QUOTE]
I´ll edit my post. Just avoid powergaming, ok?

Hey guys, I'm finally back! After... Um idk how long it's been so let's say just what felt to me like a long time. Has this RP been active lately? I just all of a sudden stopped getting notifs.

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Hey guys, I'm finally back! After... Um idk how long it's been so let's say just what felt to me like a long time. Has this RP been active lately? I just all of a sudden stopped getting notifs.
aside from everyone being asleep, it hasnt been that active, but the weekend is here so im sure it will be

I'll be replying later tonight. I just took up a second job recently so today is a little busy for me

Hello again :3 Today's been a busy day and I doubt I'll even get one post done today. :( I probably will be able to tomorrow, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back