• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
NightCasterZ said:
Could you perhaps tell me a little about the third pack and if the alpha spot is available? @Lonelytaco
Stonepack is a skulk. ( Skulk = Group of foxes, but we'll continue to call it Stonepack for names sake. )

These foxes live up a mountain area, and are not at war with either pack

Alpha is taken

Alrighty, awesome. @Idea Now that Lola is knocked out, have Lawneck carry her to Kitsky's den. Then get some rest for the night. (Unless you have other plans.)

@NightCasterZ Your next post should be Lola waking up in Kitsky's den the next morning, ( if @Idea is fine with it )

Lonelytaco said:
Alrighty, awesome. @Idea Now that Lola is knocked out, have Lawneck carry her to Kitsky's den. Then get some rest for the night. (Unless you have other plans.)
@NightCasterZ Your next post should be Lola waking up in Kitsky's den the next morning, ( if @Idea is fine with it )
done so (before I even knew you had asked.) Lol

Stonepack Ranks

Alpha

• Vulpes StoneGrinder (@Hollowed Kadaver )

Gamma

• Turtle (@TheBOOKWORMgal )

Deputy

Guards

• Whipleash (@TheBOOKWORMgal )

Fighters

To Be's

Remember, two players per rank. Other than Alpha and Gamma

@wolfborn4

dont worry about what has happened, you were in your cave during it all so have Ashen sleep and well brief you on what happened in the morning (in rp time)

K. I'll create a To Be later. Also, Lola will have forgotten everything's that just happened. Be prepared to explain the burnt fur and blood

NightCasterZ said:
K. I'll create a To Be later. Also, Lola will have forgotten everything's that just happened. Be prepared to explain the burnt fur and blood
her disc got cracked, so, will she ever regain those powers?

Yes lots how come I only got two notifs though? Like come on RPNation, I know you're better than that.

So what's up? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my geez this rp travels fast xD I'll reply today sometime. I was busy yesterday and I have an errand to run today but I will get around to it

I apologize for my sudden inactivity. I had to be rushed into an emergency surgery last night and I won't be able to post very much, if at all until tomorrow or this weekend depending on when I come off all these drugs. I again apologize, yet I don't plan on dropping this role-play. Please don't allow my inactivity to slow the role-play.

Love, Foxy.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]I apologize for my sudden inactivity. I had to be rushed into an emergency surgery last night and I won't be able to post very much, if at all until tomorrow or this weekend depending on when I come off all these drugs. I again apologize, yet I don't plan on dropping this role-play. Please don't allow my inactivity to slow the role-play.
Love, Foxy.

[/QUOTE]
well its night time so we will let your character sleep till you return, hope you feel better

Just have my characters teleport to the healer den to sleep, and i'll take control once i feel better enough to post.

TO ALL SUNPACK!!!

Considering how NOBODY must have read LawNeck´s CS, in spite of him being the sunpack alpha, I´d like to point something very important: His laws.

These are MANDATORY for the ENTIRE pack. Some laws are subject to change due to IC events that happened before I had a chance to say anything. If you wish me to change a law, contact me and we will discuss it, I make no promises about the content actually changing though.

With no further adue :

The laws are absolute

*The alpha must be obeyed and has the last word on conflicts that do not involve the position of alpha

*Always hunt the strong and the wounded, never the healthy weak

*Before engaging in any fight, the fighters have to be far away from the pack

*The alpha has priority in picking the mates and in eating and drinking

*It is mandatory to share all things, within reason

*One is not allowed any form of relation, pity or communication with strays or members of another pack

*Before any fight is begun, specific rules must be set

*Honor any opponent in the same amount they honor you

*A parent is always responsible for the actions of his/her offspring

*Nobody is allowed to be too far from the pack without permission or unaccompanied.

*The alpha cannot be challenged, unless his position is being challenged as well

*To decide who gets to be the alpha, in case there is a challenger, the pack will gather and choose who gets to be the alpha. The one who looses will get his leg bitten by the winner and be banished from the pack, becoming a “stray”.

*The offspring of a wolf who is being banished will be the children of the new alpha. If they are at least 7 months old, they are allowed to leave with their parent, becoming strays themselves. Pups younger than seven months, though, will not be given such an option.

*It is mandatory that all male members of the pack beyond one year old remain vigilant and ready to aid the pack in case of need.

*In case of fire, storms or other such disasters, all females and pups are to take immediate cover and all male members of the pack are to go aid in protecting the other animals (prays and other packs alike), getting as much aid as possible, or go themselves attempt to put out the fire (if it is fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back