• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Im sorry for this but i have to drop out of this roleplay. Life is very hard for me

right now. I loved this roleplay.

Hi! Still am not getting notifs from this RP even though It's been active. I've got a rouge male waiting for Sunpack, a Nightpack female, and a Stonepack female. Anyone care to tell me where I can jump in?

There's just too much to read... =.='

Hey all! If y'all are wanting some wolf rp, but sad because this RP is dead, maybe y'all can check out my newly posted RP!

Shameless plugging, sorry, but this RP is too dead 5 me.

Lol

Hey speaking of RP's, how do I post one? I'm planning to make one based off this story I'm writing.

@JokerValentine

And sure, I'll join! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Lol
Hey speaking of RP's, how do I post one? I'm planning to make one based off this story I'm writing.

@JokerValentine

And sure, I'll join! :P
Ok!

Interest check first. It is located in th FORUMS tab, underneath each topic. There, you can gaige interest before posting the actual thread!

[QUOTE="Falling Nebula]Wait...are all these wolves and foxes shifters?

[/QUOTE]
Not all of them, but the option is open. Also, LonelyTaco should know about roles. Which ones were you interested in?

[QUOTE="Falling Nebula]Is there a place where the ranks available are listed?

[/QUOTE]
Ranks are shown at the first page of occ. very top

At the moment I am to sure since I did not know what were available...so other than gamma and alpha there is more than spot available? I am assuming that there are only two healers and two deputy's while warriors, to be's, and hunters are relatively unlimited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back