• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
@Idea

I don't think you can conclude what people chose based on the assumption of darkness being more intriguing than lightness. Whatever though.

Also, all wolves are required to wear suits and ties, as well as sunglasses and bonnets.

JokerValentine said:
@Idea
I don't think you can conclude what people chose based on the assumption of darkness being more intriguing than lightness. Whatever though.

Also, all wolves are required to wear suits and ties, as well as sunglasses and bonnets.
Wh--what

NOOOOO My Wolfe's manliness will be destroyed if they wear BONNETS.(.A.)

Wolves just have to be clean :)

I'm working on the new pack now, this one will be foxes, and will take in all the excess characters.

JokerValentine said:
@Idea

I didn´t conclude it, I suggested it as a possible (and likely) hypothesis. Likely only because the circumstances of the described event suggest something that has similar characteristics.

Idea said:
I didn´t conclude it, I suggested it as a possible (and likely) hypothesis. Likely only because the circumstances of the described event suggest something that has similar characteristics.
I honestly believe people began to steer more to Nightpack because I did in my first character sheet. Sunpack still doesn't have a gamma!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stone pack is now an official pack. Me and @Hollowed Kadaver have reserved the ranks alpha and gamma. You guys feel free to make characters as well

JokerValentine said:
@Scarlet Fox ayo. Looks like our characters ship has begun to sail.
I think our dearest Joker and LawNeck will have the utmost surprise when training Grey Wing and Clear Sky. While Grey Wing doesn't look like much, put his sister on the line and he is an amazing defender.

Clear Sky on the other hand is quite sly, and sneaky. Much harder to actually grasp and catch due to her smaller, and more quick thinking. She would much rather evade a fight, so battling her may be tough for Joker, and not only because he admires her.

Lonelytaco said:
Stone pack is now an official pack. Me and @Hollowed Kadaver have reserved the ranks alpha and gamma. You guys feel free to make characters as well
Oh my! Could i have a Beta/deputy position?

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]I think our dearest Joker and LawNeck will have the utmost surprise when training Grey Wing and Clear Sky. While Grey Wing doesn't look like much, put his sister on the line and he is an amazing defender.
Clear Sky on the other hand is quite sly, and sneaky. Much harder to actually grasp and catch due to her smaller, and more quick thinking. She would much rather evade a fight, so battling her may be tough for Joker, and not only because he admires her.

[/QUOTE]
if they don´t play "Good boy and good girl" there´ll be trouble with LawNeck. Considering their powers (and the fact he´s several years older),plus how they wanted to join his pack, I´d advise them to behave.

Idea said:
if they don´t play "Good boy and good girl" there´ll be trouble with LawNeck. Considering their powers (and the fact he´s several years older),plus how they wanted to join his pack, I´d advise them to behave.
I never implied that they wouldn't behave.

I implied that Grey Wing would make a great guard, and Clear Sky would make a great stalker/spy/hunter/fighter.

Both of them hate useless fighting and are the utmost respectful, misbehaving isn't in their blood.

I also implied that Joker may have difficulty testing Clear Sky of her fighting skills since she's sneaky and much smaller, giving her an advantage with slipping away. Not to mention that he is beginning to have feelings for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]I never implied that they wouldn't behave.
I implied that Grey Wing would make a great guard, and Clear Sky would make a great stalker/spy/hunter/fighter.

[/QUOTE]
I see. Well, even if they are talented, they will not go up in position so easily. That will happen by showing feats of loyalty to the pack and honor.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]Indeed.

[/QUOTE]
Joker isn't exactly a fan of either character right now, although he has feelings for Clear Sky he cannot explain.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]Indeed.

[/QUOTE]
yeah when talking to idea you have to be literal with him

well ill get started on my stone pack alpha, oh remember guys, stone pack are Foxes, Genus Vulpes, got it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back