• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Wait hold up

That would be awesome and weird at the same time because, I mean, cats trying to stop a war between wolves and dogs and cats xD

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Hey, HK, you do know I actually speak español right xD
haha youll learn that i am one of the worst hispanics youll ever meet

TheBOOKWORMgal said:
Wait hold up
That would be awesome and weird at the same time because, I mean, cats trying to stop a war between wolves and dogs and cats xD
It'd be a good reason as to why they aren't at war with eachother, the cats would be much smaller

JokerValentine said:
I'll do whatever. I personally would prefer humans or wolves, but honestly it is up to everyone else.
I think it'd be pretty cool. Warrior cats can do things wolves can't, which would give good reason to trade

(>u>)

OK welcome to your first Spanish class children

Jk I tried to teach my grandma English and failed so hard man(> :D )

JokerValentine said:
I'll do whatever. I personally would prefer humans or wolves, but honestly it is up to everyone else.
its like, in the game monster hunter you get these cat companions, so like for this its a race of cats, theyre smaller but they do not really want to be at war but they want the packs to be friends cuz it means better trade for them

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]its like, in the game monster hunter you get these cat companions, so like for this its a race of cats, theyre smaller but they do not really want to be at war but they want the packs to be friends cuz it means better trade for them

[/QUOTE]
MAYBE FOXES

Lol OK OK so fox admin coming here to lead a fox pack

YES that would be awesome foxes it is

Besides I could put Heron's best bud there

wait so is mordecai a guy or girl? Cuz Joker said she, taco said he, ahm confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Back