• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs

Should we add in a third pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Idea said:
Yeah, I'd love to if you could.
As for criticism criticisms a feedback, I'd be happy to provide it for you. Truth be told, I've been holding myself back, since I promised myself not to post my thoughts on other player's characters without request (which is being pretty frustrating), but I'd be glad to do it fior anyone who asks.
When you have concerns about a character id prefer you to message me first. There's some things I'm fine with that you dislike, so it'd be easier if you just messaged me about concerns rather than just critiquing something I'm completely okay with.

Lonelytaco said:
When you have concerns about a character id prefer you to message me first. There's some things I'm fine with that you dislike, so it'd be easier if you just messaged me about concerns rather than just critiquing something I'm completely okay with.
I do have several concerns about several characters, but precisely to avoid imposing myself here, I thought it best to keep my mouth shut and see how it went. However, since the person I was saying I could critique there specifically asked for feedback, I see no issue with it, especially considering that I am still on hold to see their response. If it so happens they wanted someone in specific to critique them or that it wasn´t that kind of thing they wanted, then all they have to do is tell me and I won´t critique at all.

Idea said:
I do have several concerns about several characters, but precisely to avoid imposing myself here, I thought it best to keep my mouth shut and see how it went. However, since the person I was saying I could critique there specifically asked for feedback, I see no issue with it, especially considering that I am still on hold to see their response. If it so happens they wanted someone in specific to critique them or that it wasn´t that kind of thing they wanted, then all they have to do is tell me and I won´t critique at all.
Oh yeah I know. I'm just saying I don't mind if you state comcerns, as long as it's to me first.

Completed Characters (2/4)

The Relationships for my character still have to be established, so that section is still barren. @Lonelytaco please take a look at both characters and think what relationship you could think of engaging with them and then we can discuss it. As for my second character @Idea , take a look if everything is to your liking and write a little bit of text (that is added to your sheet) in which you describe the interaction with your daughter and how you feel about her. Also please reevaluate @wolfborn4 's Ashen Powers as i feel they are very unbalanced and without any drawbacks. I'd also like @Idea to further explain how his light armor works, because of how easily despersible your light wolves are. For Ghost, do you have a radius in mind or is it more of a one time bigger and another time smaller thing? I like LeechFangs Power though, i feel like its balanced and unique enough.

Not going to force anyone to do anything, just some thoughts on some matters that could improve the quality of the roleplay. Aside from that @JokerValentine if you want, you can add additional powers, as you as alpha pale in comparison to what @Idea is able to do, creating a power vacuum on one side of the war. Can be a good element to think about, but i think there could be a little more added to flesh out the character more, the roleplay seems to be fantasy with superpowers on the wolves, so go wild and we can discuss it afterwards.

@NightCasterZ , the age is in wolf years as far as i am aware. (You're probably confused because LawNeck is 23, that is still near the boundary age of 22 for wolves, so that's fine, just very old.) Use Wolf-to-Human-Age-Calculator to get an wolf age you're comfortable with. Also please format the sheets a bit better, it is very difficult to read your character's background and personality traits that way (at least for me). Maybe someone here can provide you, with a good template. How about asking @Cloud Nagasake since her posts are formatted very well indeed.

I also encourage others to take a look, at other character sheets to think of possible relationships with the characters. I personally feel like i could use @Cloud Nagasake 's Volt as a Wolf that spoke out for me and enabled Vitro to join the sunpack despite the raging conflict between sun and night.

That's about everything i've noticed and wanted to mention, if you have anything you want to bring up or discuss. Please do so, you are very much encouraged to do so. After all you want a fun, casual and hopefully long lasting experience. Oh and as this is my first rpg on this site, tell me if my interaction in OOC is not exagerrated.

Greetings, Stormlight.

Stormlight said:
Completed Characters (2/4)

The Relationships for my character still have to be established, so that section is still barren. @Lonelytaco please take a look at both characters and think what relationship you could think of engaging with them and then we can discuss it. As for my second character @Idea , take a look if everything is to your liking and write a little bit of text (that is added to your sheet) in which you describe the interaction with your daughter and how you feel about her. Also please reevaluate @wolfborn4 's Ashen Powers as i feel they are very unbalanced and without any drawbacks. I'd also like @Idea to further explain how his light armor works, because of how easily despersible your light wolves are. For Ghost, do you have a radius in mind or is it more of a one time bigger and another time smaller thing? I like LeechFangs Power though, i feel like its balanced and unique enough.

Not going to force anyone to do anything, just some thoughts on some matters that could improve the quality of the roleplay. Aside from that @JokerValentine if you want, you can add additional powers, as you as alpha pale in comparison to what @Idea is able to do, creating a power vacuum on one side of the war. Can be a good element to think about, but i think there could be a little more added to flesh out the character more, the roleplay seems to be fantasy with superpowers on the wolves, so go wild and we can discuss it afterwards.

@NightCasterZ , the age is in wolf years as far as i am aware. (You're probably confused because LawNeck is 23, that is still near the boundary age of 22 for wolves, so that's fine, just very old.) Use Wolf-to-Human-Age-Calculator to get an wolf age you're comfortable with. Also please format the sheets a bit better, it is very difficult to read your character's background and personality traits that way (at least for me). Maybe someone here can provide you, with a good template. How about asking @Cloud Nagasake since her posts are formatted very well indeed.

I also encourage others to take a look, at other character sheets to think of possible relationships with the characters. I personally feel like i could use @Cloud Nagasake 's Volt as a Wolf that spoke out for me and enabled Vitro to join the sunpack despite the raging conflict between sun and night.

That's about everything i've noticed and wanted to mention, if you have anything you want to bring up or discuss. Please do so, you are very much encouraged to do so. After all you want a fun, casual and hopefully long lasting experience. Oh and as this is my first rpg on this site, tell me if my interaction in OOC is not exagerrated.

Greetings, Stormlight.
I see your point, but I purposefully designed by character to be a more natural wolf. He believes that his intellect is his true power. Think of it like chess, whereas the most important piece is the one that can only move one square at a time.

Ok. Let me put it this way. My pup is actually the same age as yours. She believes she is a pup. (So believes she is like a few months old.

Wait, Vitros in the sunpack... *facepalm* lemme edit my thing. I'll change Jakob to nfhtpack and Lola to sunpack. Ultimate fail...

Last edited by a moderator:
NightCasterZ said:
Ok. Let me put it this way. My pup is actually the same age as yours. She believes she is a pup. (So believes she is like a few months old.
That's alright, i just posted the calculator because you were confused in the character creation of how actually age works here, at least that's the impression i got.

JokerValentine said:
I see your point, but I purposefully designed by character to be a more natural wolf. He believes that his intellect is his true power. Think of it like chess, whereas the most important piece is the one that can only move one square at a time.
That's alright by me, just has to be planned right in OCC.

Stormlight said:
That's alright, i just posted the calculator because you were confused in the character creation of how actually age works here, at least that's the impression i got.
That's alright by me, just has to be planned right in OCC.
Could you specify? In what way?

JokerValentine said:
Could you specify? In what way?
Okay the same way, that battles are usually planned in OCC (in terms of outcome). If you think of plots, that make use of your intelligence and power of lie detection, we would plan out a flexible progression and outcome. If you were to carry out your plans otherwise, you might actually do godmodding on accident or feel a bit stumped / bored. At least that's how i view it, truth be told.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stormlight said:
Okay the same way, that battles are usually planned in OCC (in terms of outcome). If you think of plots, that make use of your intelligence and power of lie detection, we would plan out a flexible progression and outcome. If you were to carry out your plans otherwise, you might actually do godmodding on accident or feel a bit stumped / bored. At least that's how i view it, truth be told.
I see what you mean. In all honesty, I would've instead decided on what the writer I am exchanging with gives me. say if he or she specifies it is a lie, he or she could be inviting a detection of discrepancy. I will however make sure in the comments. Much appreciated!

Stormlight said:
Truth be told, lie detection is a power that I can hardly find to be overpowered, ever. I mean, as long as people know the vein bein intelligent and having lie detection, from being able to read minds.

Idea said:
Truth be told, lie detection is a power that I can hardly find to be overpowered, ever. I mean, as long as people know the vein bein intelligent and having lie detection, from being able to read minds.
Defending an enemy? Perhaps we can make peace after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back